You guys need to leave Al Golden ALONE!

RL52U

Redshirt Freshman
I'm rather new on here and all I've seen on here are just mean things about Coach Golden.

I saw a video earlier where someone was drinking beer and cursing Al Golden...on youtube...for the public to see!

We've always been a wholesome friendly fan base. Some would say the kindest and most gentle fans in the south.

You know what they say you don't come from Coral Gables unless you know some Moral Fables. I know so many of you support Coach Golden, and the canes and want him to succeed.

When you say f*** that P**ce of Sh*** coach! I know your heart is really saying "From that Place of Shine" Coach! and really isn't that what we miami fans and family are all about! Being Sunny and Bright!

So don't be down, be nice like Jerome Brown!
Don't be mean, we're a #hashtag team!
If you're feeling mad or if the play makes you nauseous.
Just be Glad and let Al lead us....It's a process

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm rather new on here and all I've seen on here are just mean things about Coach Golden.

I saw a video earlier where someone was drinking beer and cursing Al Golden...on youtube...for the public to see!

We've always been a wholesome friendly fan base. Some would say the kindest and most gentile fans in the south.

You know what they say you don't come from Coral Gables unless you know some Moral Fables. I know so many of you support Coach Golden, and the canes and want him to succeed.

When you say f*** that P**ce of Sh*** coach! I know your heart is really saying "From that Place of Shine" Coach! and really isn't that what we miami fans and family are all about! Being Sunny and Bright!

So don't be down, be nice like Jerome Brown!
Don't be mean, we're a #hashtag team!
If you're feeling mad or is the play makes you nauseous.
Just be Glad and let Al lead us....It's a process

:newman:

Advertisement
Advertisement
Almost great at 4-8.

Al's a good man. Just not a good fit for the head coaching job at Miami.

He can take his
#wefence . Night game problems, wind problems,
Best recruiter 12 months prior to signing day, damage control, excuse making, NoD lovin, a€€
Out of Miami!
Shouldn't be here this year, but he couldn't find any other school to run to, and Donna/BOT/Blake are to scared to admit this is s failure

Advertisement
I love how people think they know more than the current administration as they sit behind there keyboard. Most likely hating there own life and choose to take it out on forum. Go CANES

2080.gif

Advertisement
He's still my golden boy. If you don't support the man leading the team then you don't support the team.

Coach Golden is the most important cog in the Canes machine. He's the Big Mac at McDonald's. The Whopper at Burger King. The #13 at Canton.

He's still my golden boy. If you don't support the man leading the team then you don't support the team.

Coach Golden is the most important cog in the Canes machine. He's the Big Mac at McDonald's. The Whopper at Burger King. The #13 at Canton.

Good to see that you're still in love. God, I remember some of those threads when you were just throwing yourself into his arms. It was pretty embarrassing.

Advertisement
Back