You Guys Laughed This Dude Out of Here

MotoSniper

Palo Verde All-American
The video guy that makes UM football videos on YouTube...but dude is doing live streams now about UM football content and taking donations via Cashapp or something. We have some UM fans donating $100 a pop to this guy during his streams...Lulz

Advertisement
Probably himself with different accounts. You will fall for anything op. I got a bridge in Brooklyn for sale really cheap....

Advertisement
I hope none of you are falling for this church plate scheme...LOL. I can guarantee we have folks on here that have sent this guy hard earned money

I have enjoyed some of his videos. But yeah...can't say I would ever send someone my cash online like that. I have wondered how some people give him so much money.

I think he left the board because his kid passed away. Never was big into his content but glad to see he’s doing ok
Didn’t hear about his kid. My condolences.

But buddy is stil here lurking. His video topics and timing tell all. I’m not hating the playa tho. Lol

Advertisement
Didn’t hear about his kid. My condolences.

But buddy is stil here lurking. His video topics and timing tell all. I’m not hating the playa tho. Lol
Yeah, he seems like a nice dude, and it's a shame if he lost a child, that's terrible. I have caught a few of his videos in the past and was just surprised by this one having a running tally of donations on it as he streams.

I guess it's not my business what other people spend their money on, was just a little surprised to see a grown dude drop $200 in a live stream about UM football. More power to them if it makes them happy, there are worse things to blow money on.

I saw a bit of coops work,.. He is for real orange n green!!

I give him his props though, if he's got viewers dropping Cnotes, then maybe he'll be moving his studio out of his moms basement soon!! Good for him!! Lol

But on a serious...
He posted a vid, very shortly after his loss.
It wasn't football related, it was a life thing, I was truly moved. Thats a loss no parent should ever endure. Hope hes doing well!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Unnecessary lame ****post. He's a nice guy and a hardcore Cane.
Never said he wasn't, was just shocked that grown men were dropping $100 on a live stream. That is all. Never said he was a bad dude, or that what he was doing was illegal or anything. And based on another posters info, it appears the guy donates the money to a children's hospital so, more power to him. I didn't know any of that before, and there wasn't a disclaimer on his site that specifies that donations go to a specific cause so, chill the **** out.

I hope none of you are falling for this church plate scheme...LOL. I can guarantee we have folks on here that have sent this guy hard earned money
We got mother****ers buying season tickets and donating their hard earned money to the athletic department this year. Don't put anything past the stupidest fan base and most delusional alumni group in the country.

Never said he wasn't, was just shocked that grown men were dropping $100 on a live stream. That is all. Never said he was a bad dude, or that what he was doing was illegal or anything. And based on another posters info, it appears the guy donates the money to a children's hospital so, more power to him. I didn't know any of that before, and there wasn't a disclaimer on his site that specifies that donations go to a specific cause so, chill the **** out.

lol, yeah, chill out says the guy who writes a paragraph reply. It ain't your money and you're on here complaining about it and it's lame, again, who needs to chill bra?

lol, yeah, chill out says the guy who writes a paragraph reply. It ain't your money and you're on here complaining about it and it's lame, again, who needs to chill bra?

L-O-L...whatever you say, genius. Keep twisting that narrative to fit your own self-serving compulsions. Simple reading comprehension could do you some good. Must have struck a nerve with you, eh? It's ok man, keep donating your money. You are correct, it's no ones business, Lulz

Advertisement
Back