You Guys Laughed This Dude Out of Here

The video guy that makes UM football videos on YouTube...but dude is doing live streams now about UM football content and taking donations via Cashapp or something. We have some UM fans donating $100 a pop to this guy during his streams...Lulz

I don't **** with him, dude be steal Alonzo 1219 ****. He is a pee-on

Advertisement
I hope none of you are falling for this church plate scheme...LOL. I can guarantee we have folks on here that have sent this guy hard earned money
What's the problem with someone trying to make some money? It's the consumer's choice(stupid or not) to pay for that. Freedoms are certainly taking a hit these days......

L-O-L...whatever you say, genius. Keep twisting that narrative to fit your own self-serving compulsions. Simple reading comprehension could do you some good. Must have struck a nerve with you, eh? It's ok man, keep donating your money. You are correct, it's no ones business, Lulz

You called them sad and took time out of your life to come here to post about it, again who has the nerve and comprehension.

Advertisement
You called them sad and took time out of your life to come here to post about it, again who has the nerve and comprehension.
This is a Canes blog is it not? It relates to Canes news. Look dude, I could care less who you give your money to. That's your business.

Advertisement
What's the problem with someone trying to make some money? It's the consumer's choice(stupid or not) to pay for that. Freedoms are certainly taking a hit these days......

You right, everyone can choose what to do with their cash...I was just amused. Someone DM'd me and told me that dude also charges more money for a premium account so you can text him direct...I will give this guy credit, having people pay him money just to talk to him...respect

You right, everyone can choose what to do with their cash...I was just amused. Someone DM'd me and told me that dude also charges more money for a premium account so you can text him direct...I will give this guy credit, having people pay him money just to talk to him...respect

People gotta eat.....
Blessings; Much Respect....

A person jumped off a building as he passed the floors on the way down.witnesses heard the person say " so far so good"

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back