You can fire ONLY one coordinator & two position coaches:

Advertisement
Great assistants are fired, who hires their replacements. The problems to this program run deeper than a few position coaches.

Enos
Barry
Rumph

Patke would slide into Rumphs spot if not for the fact he works with special teams also and they have been better this year to some degree.

Advertisement
Enos
Barry
Rumph

Patke would slide into Rumphs spot if not for the fact he works with special teams also and they have been better this year to some degree.
But he's not good enough at that to retain, especially with recruiting. We already have a HC and DC that can coach LBs.

Manny called the defensive performance unacceptable and had to take an 'unspecified role on defense', but ya'll wanna fire Enos with the OL and QB room he inherited? wow...just, wow.

And some of y'all think firing two position coaches but not the coordinator on the defensive side will change anything...?

I'd fire Enos and Butch for obvious reasons. Then I'd demote Mangina to o-line coach to replace Butch and fire him....I think that's a fair loophole for this hypothetical.

I’m not going to pick and choose from the dumpster. It all reeks. Either all go, or all stay (Days are numbered anyway, if no improvements next year).

Advertisement
Enos and Banda. I really don't like banda for some reason. I like Rumph, but I guess he's third.

I don't get what you guys expected Barry to do when he was given an oline with 6 d1 quality players, two being true freshmen, combined with offensive playcalling that required 7 seconds of blocking every play

Enox
Barry
Patke

Hire Keith Heckendorf as QB's coach/OC & Glen Elaebee as OL coach.

For Patke's replacement you could go in numerous directions, you could bring in a pure LB coach & give him the full reign of the LB corps, in that case I would hire Zach Arnett or Peter Sirmon.

Or, because Patke is also the Special Teams coach you could go with getting a straight up recruiter for that spot, in that case I would go with guys like Wesley McGriff, Devin Bush Sr, Rob Wenger, Brian Williams, Corey Bell etc..

Advertisement
Enos.

Barry is Enos' boy so he'd gone with him so I'm not counting him as one of my two assistants.

Rumph and Stubblefield because we need recruiters.

Advertisement
Enos
Barry
Patke / Banda (these clowns are basically interchangeable)

Enos
Patke
Banda

New OC hires his own staff so you knock out 5 birds with 1 stone. Hickson can stay.

Enos
Barry
Banda

any list without Enos and Barry is dumb. Enos is obvious. Barry is obvious. Banda just annoys the crap out of me. Rumph is a cane so it’s tougher to can him. Banda makes me want to puke how kids play him. Patke is close tho. Baker deserves a look too

Advertisement
Back