You can fire ONLY one coordinator & two position coaches:

Advertisement
What’s with the dislike for Rumph? He’s one of our better position coaches.

Lol. Field has down what? He shouldn’t of even been considered for an on field position.

Stroud. Is he decent? Yes. Can we upgrade? Yes EASILY!!

Hickson seems decent. I don’t really have a bone to pick with him, but honestly if we didn’t land Knighton losing out on Parish would of been bad.

I’d keep maybe 1-2 guys from this staff. Most have no business being here. I implore you to look at respective schools staff roster in our conference. We by far have the worse coaching talent and it not particularly close.
Can’t disagree with anything you said. I guess the fact that everyone else is such trash makes them guys look better.

Advertisement
We hired the WR coach from Air Force. A team that almost never passes.

It’s probably the weirdest assistant hiring at Miami since Coker hired a pilot to be his WR coach. There are some odd common themes there, with both being WR coaches, one guy being a pilot and the other guy being at a pilot training school.
can you name me the best CFB wr coach right now based on resume and where he coaches?

Not sure yet why so many of you actually want to get rid of Banda over Stubby.

Our WRs literally run the route on paper and then turn around and throw their hands up. Blocking has been bad, literally aos everything a WR is supposed to do has been bad or almost forgotten

Advertisement
Who would you choose & why? Just for sh*ts and giggles. Move along if you don't want to play.
Enos: Because I want a power run spread system.
Barry: Because I think he's terrible
Patke: Need to see us move on from the questionable hire types.
Replace them with OC: Mark Helfrich, OL: Alex Mirabal, DB/DC Corey Raymond. Demoting Baker to LB/ST.

go back in time

fire richt

boom, we never even get in any of these situations ( no diaz etc. )

Advertisement
Enos: Because I want a power run spread system.
Barry: Because I think he's terrible
Patke: Need to see us move on from the questionable hire types.
Replace them with OC: Mark Helfrich, OL: Alex Mirabal, DB/DC Corey Raymond. Demoting Baker to LB/ST.
Nice.

I’d replace Enos/Barry with Bedenbaugh from OU as OC and his choice for OL coach. Patke for a new LB/ST coach.

Enos
Stubblefield
Banda

tenor.gif

Advertisement
If Manny is truly going to evaluate “everything” at seasons end there will be many change.

He fired the entire offensive staff last year.

Thomas Brown and Hartley were above average positional coaches. TB was not worthy of his OC tag but that’s how Richt got him here. Hartley coached the TEs but abysmal at STC. They both recruited well.

This year just on numbers alone most of the offensive staff should be fired and demoted.

Enos obviously can’t pick a QB and can’t can’t call plays. He’s prolly decent at recruiting QBs

Stubbs shouldn’t even be here based on resume. His rotation as a unit is trash and his lack of recruiting prowess shows. We have 1 WR commit from the tri county...

Barry.... does anything need to be said here?

Field is a positional coach and why? He needs to be an off field coach/ recruiting analyst.

Hickson. He can stay

Defense needs a shake up as well

Baker. He’s not ready for the big time and who did her recruit? Demotion to LB coach

Patke. What the **** is a patke? Ok he improved ST. Let continue to coach up ST.

Rumph. He’s been here 4 season and I haven’t seen a DB turn around and locate the ball. 4 years and he’s signed Bandy, Nigel Bethal, Ivey, Blades (legacy), Cwill (big win), couch... 6 corners in 4 cycles..... WTF?!?
Can’t coach and can’t recruit. Fire his ***

Banda. Mr Fake it till you make it. The guy was blessed. He had Jenkins, Carter, JJ, RED for his 3 seasons. He’s signed some talented kids but Amari Carter still blown assignments in year 3. Gurvan Hall doesn’t look like the star he was. He can’t coach but he’s decent at recruiting. Hasn’t developed guys either. Fire his ***.

Stroud. He’s our best cat in defense and it’s not even close, but how long is this guy gonna continue on? Our DL also has zero technique and moves. Everyone is a bull rush. Our best DL coach recently was Simpson. I’d keep stroud.

HC: Manny
OC: new blood
Wr: new blood
RB: Hickson
TE: Hartley

DC: new blood
DL: Stroud
LB: new blood
DB: new blood

STC: new blood.

We pretty much need an overhaul

If Manny is truly going to evaluate “everything” at seasons end there will be many change.

He fired the entire offensive staff last year.

Thomas Brown and Hartley were above average positional coaches. TB was not worthy of his OC tag but that’s how Richt got him here. Hartley coached the TEs but abysmal at STC. They both recruited well.

This year just on numbers alone most of the offensive staff should be fired and demoted.

Enos obviously can’t pick a QB and can’t can’t call plays. He’s prolly decent at recruiting QBs

Stubbs shouldn’t even be here based on resume. His rotation as a unit is trash and his lack of recruiting prowess shows. We have 1 WR commit from the tri county...

Barry.... does anything need to be said here?

Field is a positional coach and why? He needs to be an off field coach/ recruiting analyst.

Hickson. He can stay

Defense needs a shake up as well

Baker. He’s not ready for the big time and who did her recruit? Demotion to LB coach

Patke. What the **** is a patke? Ok he improved ST. Let continue to coach up ST.

Rumph. He’s been here 4 season and I haven’t seen a DB turn around and locate the ball. 4 years and he’s signed Bandy, Nigel Bethal, Ivey, Blades (legacy), Cwill (big win), couch... 6 corners in 4 cycles..... WTF?!?
Can’t coach and can’t recruit. Fire his ***

Banda. Mr Fake it till you make it. The guy was blessed. He had Jenkins, Carter, JJ, RED for his 3 seasons. He’s signed some talented kids but Amari Carter still blown assignments in year 3. Gurvan Hall doesn’t look like the star he was. He can’t coach but he’s decent at recruiting. Hasn’t developed guys either. Fire his ***.

Stroud. He’s our best cat in defense and it’s not even close, but how long is this guy gonna continue on? Our DL also has zero technique and moves. Everyone is a bull rush. Our best DL coach recently was Simpson. I’d keep stroud.

HC: Manny
OC: new blood
Wr: new blood
RB: Hickson
TE: Hartley

DC: new blood
DL: Stroud
LB: new blood
DB: new blood

STC: new blood.

We pretty much need an overhaul

Much, much easier to axe staff that you didn't bring in. When you fire your predecessor's staff, you are being "tough" and "cleaning someone else's mistake." When you fire the staff you just hired last off-season, you are admitting you were wrong last off-season.

Advertisement
Back