You can fire ONLY one coordinator & two position coaches:

Enos, Banda, and Patke.

OC replacement: Brandon Streeter (QB coach at Clemson the last 5 years. Was great as OC at Richmond before that). Has very good playcalling background at small school but been a great recruiter and qb coach in the Clemson system.

Patke replacement: James Vollono (special teams coach at FIU. Very nice up and coming ST coach who also did grad assistant type gigs at UNC, MSU under Mullen, and UGA). Let Diaz and mini-Diaz focus on LB and get full time special teams coach.

Banda replacement: Patrick Toney (safeties coach, Louisiana Lafayette.). Very good and young up and coming secondary coach with stint at UTSA (very good pass efficiency defense, scoring defense, and total defense numbers) before Louisiana Lafayette. Also at FCS school before that and they led FCS in pass efficiency defense. Very good recruiter.

Advertisement
Enos, Banda, and Patke.

OC replacement: Brandon Streeter (QB coach at Clemson the last 5 years. Was great as OC at Richmond before that). Has very good playcalling background at small school but been a great recruiter and qb coach in the Clemson system.

Patke replacement: James Vollono (special teams coach at FIU. Very nice up and coming ST coach who also did grad assistant type gigs at UNC, MSU under Mullen, and UGA). Let Diaz and mini-Diaz focus on LB and get full time special teams coach.

Banda replacement: Patrick Toney (safeties coach, Louisiana Lafayette.). Very good and young up and coming secondary coach with stint at UTSA (very good pass efficiency defense, scoring defense, and total defense numbers) before Louisiana Lafayette. Also at FCS school before that and they led FCS in pass efficiency defense. Very good recruiter.

Some great names. But from what we can tell Manny only sticks to guys he knows. Mr Analytic is full of ****.

Last edited:
Nice.

I’d replace Enos/Barry with Bedenbaugh from OU as OC and his choice for OL coach. Patke for a new LB/ST coach.
What I'd really like to see on defense is bring back Kul... Hire Corey Raymond as the DC and T. Robb as the DBs coach. Patke out, Stroud out, Baker & Manny do LBs.... Baker does STs. I know thats a mess
DC: (1)Raymond & Manny
DB: (2)T. Robb w/ Raymond
LB: (3)Baker w/ Manny
DL: (4)Kuligowski or Simpson
On offense I'd want
OC (5)Helfrich or Bedenbaugh
QB (6)Mark Helfeich
OL (7)Alex Mirabel
WR (8)Trooper Taylor
RB (9)Jujuan Seider
TE (10)Todd Hartley

I feel like thats a staff I can get behind even with Lispy at the helm.

I definitely don’t think Patke is Miami material but imo I think it’s insane to think that he’s a worse corch that Banda.

What I'd really like to see on defense is bring back Kul... Hire Corey Raymond as the DC and T. Robb as the DBs coach. Patke out, Stroud out, Baker & Manny do LBs.... Baker does STs. I know thats a mess
On offense I'd want
QB (6)Mark Helfeich
OL (7)Alex Mirabel
WR (8)Trooper Taylor
RB (9)Jujuan Seider
TE (10)Todd Hartley

I feel like thats a staff I can get behind even with Lispy at the helm. Yes to everything else.
Why in the **** would you ever want Kul back? Guy didn't recruit and was lazy. Simpson seemed legit.

I like the rest, would love Bedenbaugh specifically.

Advertisement
On offense I'd want
QB (6)Mark Helfeich
OL (7)Alex Mirabel
WR (8)Trooper Taylor
RB (9)Jujuan Seider
TE (10)Todd Hartley

I feel like thats a staff I can get behind even with Lispy at the helm.
Simpson seemed legit, unfortunately he jumped back to the NFL. I wonder if he’d survive a coaching staff change in Atlanta. Dan Quinn is on the hot seat.

Why in the **** would you ever want Kul back? Guy didn't recruit and was lazy. Simpson seemed legit.

I like the rest, would love Bedenbaugh specifically.
Because I respect his ability to teach DL and kill QBs that much.

Advertisement
Enos, Banda, and Patke.

Post more often. Good stuff.

This. Kul was excellent.
And just to follow that up... I feel like there's way more talent on that DL now than there was when Kul arrived. If you can have an elite Line teacher, at either OL or DL, thats a win. HC has to do his job with his recruiting assistants to get those guys to come in and play for us.

Advertisement
Patke is even worse as ST coach than he is as a defensive position coach.

I don't disagree. But half of these answers have both Patke and Enos listed. That's two coordinators. If I can only pick 1 coordinator (as the OP required), it's gotta be Enos.

Advertisement
Back