Yikes manny throwing shade. (Siap)

Diaz has no clue what he’s doing. He contradicts everything he was saying about the QB’s when Enos arrived. Everything! Now, he’s throwing them under the bus publicly and adding fuel to the fire that will only cause more harm than good. Such a **** show.

he needs to boot them all. the coddling of these QBs have to stop. no more leave of absences, AWOL Qbs, etc. one **** up and enjoy life as a student.

Advertisement
I notice that he is saying this about the players in the O-side of the building not those on the D-side. He did not recruit 95% of the O guys. If, as we have heard, the O and D hated each other then we may know why.................

the D largely performed well under him so far. it also helps to have certain guys that are leaders on that side. the O looks to the QBs for leadership and we have three **** ups

One of the main things Manny needs to do is convince juniors to stay for their senior years. We need to build depth and that doesn't happen overnight. These Miami kids always jump ship to early.. Very hopeful the freshman have a different mindset and along with last years class set a new tone in the locker room..

If he has balls he out right cuts someone from that QB room (JW) if he doesn’t do himself the favor and transfer out.

Someone must be scapegoated as accountability otherwise you will see repeat performances like that when adversity hits with laziness, and “dreaming” of rival teams.

Cut JW and IG Martell

Bring in a transfer (Costello or King or Brown)

Advertisement
Be the head coach for fvcks sake, Manny. YOU demand greatness from the players. YOU put the rules in place that they must follow at all times. YOU maintain a quality staff that will always have the kids prepared to win. YOU keep the players motivated and inspired.

You will never have a locker room of only natural born leaders who wake up everyday wanting to be great. So you have to demand the excellence that must be met. The leaders will own it and the followers will follow their lead. And those who don't/can't/won't meet your expectations, either push them out or see to it that they want to leave.

Be the head coach, Manny.

Manny's obviously hyping up the incoming class but what message does it send to the other players? Does it motivate the others to work harder? Or do some say the **** with it he thinks we suck anyway so I'm just going to go through the motions? It will all depend on the message he gives to the entire team.

the D largely performed well under him so far. it also helps to have certain guys that are leaders on that side. the O looks to the QBs for leadership and we have three **** ups

yiu talking ahiut the d with Jon garvin playing like he wanted to be anywhere but on the field or how bandy looked against unc! Spot talking man

He was quoted when Richt was still the head coach saying there was a disease in the program. Then again early this year he was quoted saying i wish that anyone who doesnt want to be here leaves.

The way I interpret this is he was handed a **** show. He was overconfident about his ability to fix it without cutting players. And now he's telling the kids to get their sh*t together or get out. He is giving them a chance to correct their attitude or transfer before spring. And my guess is by the end of spring he cuts the guys who still have a bad attitude.

Manny messed up by selling too much hype to us last year, trying to mask the issue and handle it privately. Now he has to speak for the issues and hes being more public.. tbh us as fans have been asking to hear it.. so its dumb to get mad when he says it. I heard nothing but truth in that article.

Manny has to learn from his mistakes last year as a HC with clock management, personnel decisions ect. no doubt. But a lot of this is on the players too.

Advertisement
Since it's all new system, scheme, plays, terminology, and everyone is starting from scratch, then you might as well go young in 2020.

When we play Alabama 20 months from now this would be a well-oiled machine:

1st team: QB Van Dyke | RB Chaney & Knighton | SL Restrepo | FL Redding | SE Worsham | TE Mamarelli

LT Elgammal | LG Campbell | C Clark | RG Rivers | RT Washington

Reserves: Harris, Burns, Harley, Wiggins, Pope, Payton, Jordan, Mallory, Gaynor, Scaife, Donaldson, Nelson

When the vets ask why they're not allowed to start, Lashlee can reply "because you lost to FIU, fa99ot. Now get out of my sight."

yiu talking ahiut the d with Jon garvin playing like he wanted to be anywhere but on the field or how bandy looked against unc! Spot talking man

Bandy isnt an outside corner. he struggled at that spot. nickel is his position. garvin didnt have the sack numbers this year but his pressures were still high. at the end of the year, everyone sort of gave up when the O was absolutely horrific. did the D have issues this year esp breaking in a new secondary? yes. was it close to broken? no. the D will be fine next year esp if bolden is healthy next year

Advertisement
Man, I'mma need Manny to just stfu this offseason. Truth, fiction, in between -- whatever -- just stop talking, breh.

Pop your **** on the field.

Luckily you don't need him to stop talking, because you have no control over that...you just need to stop listening, because you do have control over that.

Seems like I've heard it all before. I'm not believing a thing until I see it on the field. Dont be surprised if we hear the old "cant learn the playbook" line when next season rolls around.

Seems like I've heard it all before. I'm not believing a thing until I see it on the field. Dont be surprised if we hear the old "cant learn the playbook" line when next season rolls around.

if they cant learn THIS playbook, these kids gotta go regardless of coach. thats been the excuse for YEARS regardless of coach. either these kids gotta put in the work off the field instead of playing COD and partying or shouldnt elect to play d1 football

Advertisement
I cannot listen or read this idiot say another world... The word "brand"...Him and Golden. Imagine Nick Saban using the word "brand"

"rebrand our wr room, build our brand"...It's not a f**king department store you idiot. It's a football team, go knock somebody's teeth out on the field then come back and talk. Or actually don't even do that, you wouldn't shut up the week after FSU and Lou like you were in the cfb playoff and were sharing your blueprint with everyone. You went to the shythouse shortly after that and lost 3 straight in games you were favored by a combined 37. Just shut up and work on building a program.
This is the proverbial “Adult in the room” who is awol. All the lack of discipline anywhere on the team, starts with this apprentice coach. I do not blame the kids (as long as they are not stupid) for projecting this wet noodle.

The problem is that our freshmen come in and then get worse with each day of coaching. Been that way for years now. I bet that our freshmen could win a pick up game with most other classes if no coaches were allowed.

Since it's all new system, scheme, plays, terminology, and everyone is starting from scratch, then you might as well go young in 2020.

1st team: QB Van Dyke | RB Chaney & Knighton | SL Restrepo | FL Redding | SE Worsham | TE Mamarelli

Reserves: Harris, Burns, Harley, Wiggins, Pope, Payton, Jordan, Mallory, Gaynor, Scaife, Donaldson, Nelson

When the vets ask why they're not allowed to start, Lashlee can reply "because you lost to FIU, fa99ot. Now get out of my sight."
Wow that OL couldn't win a state title.

Im with you. I wouldn't even be mad if we played the young guys who gave it there all and lost. i hate these kids that half *** when they want more then anything.. Ill gladly take L's because we are young vs because we are '' going through the motions''

Advertisement
Back