Yikes manny throwing shade. (Siap)

Advertisement
Nothing he said Is wrong..reevaluate talent/character..we all know it’s a problem..have no problem with him saying it aloud
I disagree, how does the character of 70+ men devolve over the course of 1 year? we werent complaining about their characters 2 years ago. I may be in the minority but i believe we have solid players, everything we saw last year was the people in charge not handling ****.

Weird how he's talking about football IQ now. Does he stalk me here or something?

Advertisement
So if Manny calls out bad performance, he's throwing shade and if tries to handle it internally he's an impotent cuck.

If there's a lack of discipline, motivation, and work ethic and he calls it out, isn't that trying to solve the problem?

Lmao at the stfu mopes.

If he stopped talking you’d accuse him of hiding.

He’s doing what every other HC at every other program is doing.

No I wouldn't...Who are you to talk for me? I was saying stfu when he beat FSU and was **** near writing novels like he was Vince Lombardi

Advertisement
I disagree, how does the character of 70+ men devolve over the course of 1 year? we werent complaining about their characters 2 years ago. I may be in the minority but i believe we have solid players, everything we saw last year was the people in charge not handling ****.
It disappeared after leaders like , Trent, AR82, 52, Herndon, berrios, Walton, left the building..player accountability especially on the offensive side disappeared. Coaches can’t hold these kids hands man. I don’t think a lot of fans get that tbh. I said it last year, manny needs to revaluate the type of players we bring in from a character standpoint. That was the rebuild portion. The problem I had with manny is he didn’t flat out come in and state that when he took over

Man, I'mma need Manny to just stfu this offseason. Truth, fiction, in between -- whatever -- just stop talking, breh.

Pop your **** on the field.
Facts. It’s what he tolerates. Can’t come back and start complaining. Look at VT, Funte got the dudes that didn’t buy in out the program. Also players on defense freelance and make stupid penalties he don’t say much.

Can’t listen to anything this guy says. Quit playing guys that aren’t doing what you ask. Quit begging guys to come back that are cancers. He acted like the only thing wrong last off season was the way Richt did things and he would get it all fixed. TNM amirite.

Crazy they pick at the players and it's ok on CIS but dare u say anything about the staff and your a mope. But the leader of men is complaining and brought in Tate and I'm sure he said it's a great QB room before the season.

I'm ok with ripping players or staph either or. This leader though is all over the fuqin place pointing fingers.

Advertisement
Unfortunately the status quo lately hasn't been that the talented, eager incoming freshman come in and change Miami, it's been that Miami changes them.

Let's see if that stops happening or if Don Chaney ends up skipping practices to chase the first piece of *** he gets around the city.

Advertisement
Manuela cant throw shade.....he is hoggin all the shade up being a ****tty corch. Losers cant talk about being winning because they are fuggin losers.

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the same speech he gave a few weeks ago, just repackaged with some more recent quotes.

Not sure what this does in terms of helping the culture. Seems to me he is creating a divide already between the players already on the team and the new ones coming in....

Crazy they pick at the players and it's ok on CIS but dare u say anything about the staff and your a mope. But the leader of men is complaining and brought in Tate and I'm sure he said it's a great QB room before the season.

I'm ok with ripping players or staph either or. This leader though is all over the fuqin place pointing fingers.
Points at everywhere but himself and his buddies.

Advertisement
Back