Yikes manny throwing shade. (Siap)

Advertisement
*Sigh* if there is a cancer, you remove it before it destroys everything. That's how you "solve the problem" not doing all this rah rah to the media to try and save face because you are incompetent.
My point wasn't about the malcontents, it was about the redeemable who suffer from a general malaise.

As far as I'm concerned, the malcontents ride pine if they don't give 100% and stop *****ing.

Papí can throw all the shade he wants, but he put himself in a position where he has to show results next season, so, he's going to be relying on a lot of these guys. He needs to talk less and coach better.

Im with you. I wouldn't even be mad if we played the young guys who gave it there all and lost. i hate these kids that half *** when they want more then anything.. Ill gladly take L's because we are young vs because we are '' going through the motions''

Nothing would send a louder message than handing the 2020 recruits a starting job on day 1 of spring.

The incumbents who have been here since 2018 and have a losing record would be forced to work if they want their job back.

"Offensive tackles Jalen Rivers and Chris Washington:

“Those are guys I remember recruiting them since early in the ninth grade, maybe in eighth grade. Jalen went to [Shaq Quarterman’s school, Oakleaf].”

They didn't know about Chris until the NFL draft last year.

Quite sure he is speaking on Jalen Rivers and the DE from Oakleaf...they were on those guys forever. Being that he recruited Shaq outta there.

Advertisement
My point wasn't about the malcontents, it was about the redeemable who suffer from a general malaise.

As far as I'm concerned, the malcontents ride pine if they don't give 100% and stop *****ing.
That may work, but the key components of the team cannot sit while hoping to win, if they did something to deserve riding the pine. The Coaches want to win too, so for e.g., I do not see them sitting an outstanding QB who knows the playbook, vs one who has no idea of what he is doing.
That is why it should be an individual call, and appropriate for the infraction.

That may work, but the key components of the team cannot sit while hoping to win, if they did something to deserve riding the pine. The Coaches want to win too, so for e.g., I do not see them sitting an outstanding QB who knows the playbook, vs one who has no idea of what he is doing.
That is why it should be an individual call, and appropriate for the infraction.
Last year we didn't have an outstanding quarterback. If we did, he probably wouldn't have an attitude that would require discipline.

Nothing would send a louder message than handing the 2020 recruits a starting job on day 1 of spring.

The incumbents who have been here since 2018 and have a losing record would be forced to work if they want their job back.
Correct me if I am wrong but aren't our players on a year to year renewable scholarship package.?
Jimmy used to say "What have you done for me lately?", and if the answer was not right, point out that scholarships are renewable year to year.
This from a friend who played 2 years for Jimmy. Tough, but fair. He also said those players feared the wrath of Jimmy, and NO ONE wanted to be on his anger side, it was lethal.

I disagree completely. As a manager, I speak from experience on this which is why I believe Manny is not the guy to lead this program. If you have malcontents, as you call it, you give them the choice on day one and let them know they are either going to buy in, or they won't be apart of your program. This sets the tone that there is "a new sheriff in town." This program needs discipline and organization clearly. Manny doesn't have that, obviously. I also have some concerns about his work ethic as well as evidenced by his yacht trips and lack of research and investigation on the type of scheme that Dan Enos ran.

Furthermore, I hate what he is doing now running to the media and leaking stories about the QB room and the offense. You're the leader of the whole team now, Manny! Offense, Defense, and Special Teams are your responsibility. When you throw people under the bus, particularly impressionable 18-22 year old kids who need guidance as they grow as men, it shows a lack of leadership and destroys confidence and trust in the people you are attempting to lead. If you can't win with them, and they won't support your vision, dismiss them and move the team forward. He's terrible.

Advertisement
This is where I stop and think, wtf he was here for 4 years, he knew who those WRs and QBs are and he still sold a bunch of hype last offseason

Every team does this. It is part of their job. Do I need to explain why?

People pointing to the QB room. It doesn't matter what coaches say to the public, as it often isn't the truth. I've been on teams where you hear a coach say something to the press and you're like, wtf. You're there grinding daily, see what the real deal is, know they're just spewing b.s. to build hype, sell tickets, and maybe just maybe, motivate players.

He hasn't been all rainbows and sunshine either. Yet some conveniently miss that with their talking points.

Guy can't do anything right by you guys. Even when he does say things need to be worked on or addressed, you go somewhere else with your ****. B

I disagree completely. As a manager, I speak from experience on this which is why I believe Manny is not the guy to lead this program. If you have malcontents, as you call it, you give them the choice on day one and let them know they are either going to buy in, or they won't be apart of your program. This sets the tone that there is "a new sheriff in town." This program needs discipline and organization clearly. Manny doesn't have that, obviously. I also have some concerns about his work ethic as well as evidenced by his yacht trips and lack of research and investigation on the type of scheme that Dan Enos ran.

Furthermore, I hate what he is doing now running to the media and leaking stories about the QB room and the offense. You're the leader of the whole team now, Manny! Offense, Defense, and Special Teams are your responsibility. When you throw people under the bus, particularly impressionable 18-22 year old kids who need guidance as they grow as men, it shows a lack of leadership and destroys confidence and trust in the people you are attempting to lead. If you can't win with them, and they won't support your vision, dismiss them and move the team forward. He's terrible.
I don't disagree with any of this. There are 2 different levels. You've got the ones who are causing the problem and the ones who follow along. You've got to show you're the boss over the former and the latter will follow along.

I can't justify *****ing about the QB room, but it must be a bad situation for him to do so. I would have just kept my mouth shut and let Lashlee handle it.

Typical poor management skills showing. I'll leave it at that, you wouldn't get it.

Ever seen a Saban press conference? Guy is never happy, always expecting more, etc. This throw the players under the bus crap is just crap. **** fans make up.

Advertisement
Typical poor management skills showing. I'll leave it at that, you wouldn't get it.

Ever seen a Saban press conference? Guy is never happy, always expecting more, etc. This throw the players under the bus crap is just crap. **** fans make up.

Here's the problem with that. Saban demands that everyday from his players. He doesn't do things like touchdown rings and turnover chains and then wonder why guys aren't team players. Furthermore, Saban is a proven champion with proven success, he has the clout to do and say whatever he wants because he has a proven track record of success. Manny lost to FIU. He hasn't earned the right to have an opinion on anything with regards to program building. He's a novice.

My advice to him is stop being baited by the media into burying your players, shut your mouth, and be a leader. He's one of the worse head coaches in America right now. I also encourage him to surround himself with people with alot more experience than him and more knowledge than him, ala Orgeron, to mask his defiencies.

Advertisement
Lmao.

@Calvin just put Manure in the dirt.

What's incredible to me is that even though Manure is a terribly transparent con man, he still has a lot of members of this fanbase believing him even though he tried this same hustle only 12 months ago with Tate.

If Manure was capable of even staying around for 4 years, we'd hear how TVD was phoning it in and unnamed true freshman coming in was a gym rat. The cycle never ends.
It’s like all the Lil’ Lisper’s Leeches forgot him raving about Tate’s work ethic and how Tate changed the culture in the QB room just a few months ago. He should be ashamed of himself for being such an obvious charlatan.

@Dr.L.ThugU and Cd Wright do, and believe it.
You're confusing me with @Ecush , he's Gru's boy ..... don't let @JBCanes-NC fool you either , we once had a poll on Grusport asking who the top posters on the site were . CDwright40 got 1 vote , JB wrote him in and added that he was in his opinion "the greatest to ever do it" . @Tcane58 can corroborate this.

You're confusing me with @Ecush , he's Gru's boy ..... don't let @JBCanes-NC fool you either , we once had a poll on Grusport asking who the top posters on the site were . CDwright40 got 1 vote , JB wrote him in and added that he was in his opinion "the greatest to ever do it" . @Tcane58 can corroborate this.

I think you stand in the mirror and practice your lies

Quite sure he is speaking on Jalen Rivers and the DE from Oakleaf...they were on those guys forever. Being that he recruited Shaq outta there.

More than likely. That's verbatim though - but our sports writers are notoriously awful. Simple writing and fact checking skills not required.

Advertisement
Back