YES, he actually said this

OzarCaneSaw

Super Fan 99
"I dont know how you recruit any harder than we are locally.”

You've got some no-name hayseed coach stepping in up at UFaq exactly TWO months before NSD, with NO staff in place and comes down and out-recruits you in your own back yard. Maybe, Al, MAYBE you should give Jim McElwain a call and see how he ******* does it. Some guy with ZERO name recognition makes you his ***** right off the bat. Keep telling us about #Swag16 you incompetent ****head.

Advertisement

You've got some no-name hayseed coach stepping in up at UFaq exactly TWO months before NSD, with NO staff in place and comes down and out-recruits you in your own back yard. Maybe, Al, MAYBE you should give Jim McElwain a call and see how he ****ing does it. Some guy with ZERO name recognition makes you his ***** right off the bat. Keep telling us about #Swag16 you incompetent ****head.

I started skahing my head when I read this, and even flipped off my radio when I heard him say we wouldn't overlook local kids for out of state kids. You have local coaches here saying all the time how the staff might not even stop by the school even if they had a good prospect, or even recruit them as hard as other schools. GTOF with that crap

He can recruit as hard as he wants. IF kids think he's a tool and actually watch the games than he's already working uphill

They are recruiting hard as **** down here, kids down here want to play for winners ot atleast see progress, we didnt show any of that this year, they also botched a couple of recruitments which happens, you can recruit a million times more than any other school but if your product sucks or isnt showing promise then they arent going to buy in

Advertisement
That's the problem with that fat piece of ****....he can't even spell accountability.

He cries, complains, and makes excuses for why we missed on certain local guys without taking any blame or even referencing the fact he just managed to go 6-7 in his FOURTH ******* FULL SEASON.

You know what recruits? Winning. Maybe if he wasn't such an abomination of a GAMEDAY coach he'd win a few more games, and in turn he'd magically get some better recruiting classes.

This **** is just one vicious ******* cycle. A coach of his inadequacy needs a ******* all star team just to win 9 or 10 games...and we can't recruit an all star team when we're going 6-7 and showing no signs of improvement.

The administration has basically placed us in a self imposed purgatory. I swear I'd rather they shut the program down as opposed to continuing to run it the way they're running it.

You could bring in Alec Baldwin from Glengarry Glen Ross and it wouldn't matter.

The kids see through the bull****.

"A loser is a loser."

Well Al if that were true you would have not slow played Fenton only to offer at the last minute.
That's just one example AL.

lol golden tries to only recruit top rated guys down here and tries to find "gems" in other states. Besides linemen we should never sign an OOS guy

Advertisement
You could bring in Alec Baldwin from Glengarry Glen Ross and it wouldn't matter.

The kids see through the bull****.

"A loser is a loser."

"Contract extensions are for closers!". Alfredo doesn't even deserve a set of steak knives.

Advertisement
I think he is trying to be honest, I hate this staff but the last three coaches tried. Something else going on but yea he still sux *** tho.

He likely did try as hard as he could, it's just not enough. Any monentum he had early in his time here with the local coaches is gone.

I gave the ****** greeting me at Wal-Mart a calculus problem last night. After straining for 5 minutes and trying as hard as he could, his answer was: "CM Punk is my favorite wrestler!".

Advertisement
Golden doesnt know what he doesnt know.

And what he doesnt know is how to recruit south Florida.

Sadly, every other elite program's coach does know to recruit south Florida.

You've got some no-name hayseed coach stepping in up at UFaq exactly TWO months before NSD, with NO staff in place and comes down and out-recruits you in your own back yard. Maybe, Al, MAYBE you should give Jim McElwain a call and see how he ****ing does it. Some guy with ZERO name recognition makes you his ***** right off the bat. Keep telling us about #Swag16 you incompetent ****head.

Pretty simple equation really. No track record at U*** > pathetic track record at UM

UM

Advertisement
Back