Yearby talks Miami

Advertisement
- He's very solid to Miami

- Committed to Miami because it's close to home and likes how we use Duke Johnson
- Loves Coach Coley and Coach Golden

- Feels Coach Golden is bringing The U back to the top

- Trying to get Dalvin Cook to Miami but says he is solid to UF right now

- Was asked whos the one player you want in this class to join you at Miami and he said Ermon Lane and has work to do with him

- Said he's going to work real hard to get Dalvin here

- Committed to Miami because it's close to home and likes how we use Duke Johnson

- Was asked whos the one player you want in this class to join you at Miami and he said Ermon Lane and has work to do with him

Didn't get to the page myself but basically it's all standard there so all I can say is I hope Yearby kills it this season!

THIS is how a committed recruit should act, and exactly what one should say about his future team, coaches, and his role in recruiting.
Yearby gets it!

Last edited:
Advertisement

Didn't get to the page myself but basically it's all standard there so all I can say is I hope Yearby kills it this season!

Also mentioned he is locked in as a Cane and will not waiver. Feels Cook is pretty solid to UF but he's going to keep working on him and sees the possibility because they are tight.

Also mentioned he is locked in as a Cane and will not waiver. Feels Cook is pretty solid to UF but he's going to keep working on him and sees the possibility because they are tight.

As long as Coley isn't dead he isn't leaving so that doesn't surprise me. Cook to me won't decommit until the basketball season if he does because he will be on campus like crazy so right now we shouldn't even be worrying about Cook

Good to hear Yearby is still 100% with us and he is doing some recruiting as well.

Advertisement
Any of his O-lineman being recruited? On the second clip one guy took out two defenders. That being said, I see some Marshall Faulk in him.

Advertisement
That 1st TD run is a thing of beauty.

It would be ok to fap to this and nobody would bat an eye.

Any of his O-lineman being recruited? On the second clip one guy took out two defenders. That being said, I see some Marshall Faulk in him.

not to be funny but our very first commit last year for this class was 4 star OL Trevor Darling his teammate. Kid is 6'5 320 and a mauler..

Advertisement
Just another 5 star RB that commits to us and keeps his mouth shut.

But all half our fan base cares about is the drama queens stringing everyone along.

Gimme a kid like Joseph Yearby 10 times out of 10.

Boy is a natural! Can't wait until this all comes together. We've waited long enough to rep the U as a top program, once again!

**** ya Yearby!!! I'm all-in on the JY bandwagon. Everyone needs to hop on board and support this kid. Doing things the right way...recruiting for us, sticking to his word, and he's a BEAST!

Advertisement
Back