Yearby talks Miami

Advertisement
I want to see how his Senior Year Highlights will look, because the more and more I watch his highlights I like his plays more than, (don't crucify me), Duke's did.

Kid is cat quick in tight spaces. Saw some camp clips of him just making dudes look foolish. He could be deadly in the slot.

[video]http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9091839[/video]

Lemme tell you this...I've watched Joe since he was a freshman back up for DeVonte Freeman and remember his breakout game during that season was against Miami Springs and he was returning kickoffs, punts, and everything! I'm happy to land Joe

Duke and his field plow Flowers = Yearby and Darling. This is an equation I like a lot. This kid is really impressive. Once Duke teaches him that stiff arm, Yearby might remind us of the days when the backup stud was always better than the unbelievable star in front of him. The RB/oline beast combos are a thing of beauty. RBs don't get drafted 1st round much anymore but Art will be turning out 1st round linemen for years to come. Probably only have the four of them together for only one year, but I bet the house that year ends in the NC game! We are getting some outstanding recruiting right now, but are distracted by the divas we are not getting. Love this kid.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back