YEARBY ON ESPN @ 6PM TONIGHT

Advertisement
Said when he was being recruited that he reminded me of Thurman Thomas and he really does look like Thurman with the moves and skill catching the ball. Love watching Joe run. Terrific back.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2286160 said:
2nd but very close 2nd best RB in the ACC! IMO. Great job Yearby!

Cook is far away number 1, probably number 1 in the whole country. Let's see what Yearby does against a real defense before we crown him.
FAUs run defense is atrocious

USF is a real defense?

I swear to God we have the dumbest fans in the country. To the knuckle-dragging nincompoop who wrote this, and every other dunce that upvoted this post, can your brain only recall events extending back to August 2015?

Does Dalvin Cook running for over 1k and 8 TDs as a true freshman last year not exist in your reality? What about the big games against ranked teams?

#2 Oregon
#8 Georgia Tech
#24 Louisville

416 yards from scrimmage and 3 TDs in some of their biggest games. He only got stronger as the year went on. He's an elite homerun hitting running back. I guess non of this happened, right? USF is the only body of work we have to go off of?

******* A. Yearby is a nice little back. He scampered around all over a team that annually has a defense ranked in the 100s. God bless his little legs and his 16 children that live in a giant shoe. But he's not as good as Dalvin Cook. I don't know why our fans are too insecure to recognize when another player is more talented than one of ours.

Oh, I do - cuz you're all ******* autistic.

Last edited:
[]_[] swag;2286160 said:

Cook is far away number 1, probably number 1 in the whole country. Let's see what Yearby does against a real defense before we crown him.

USF is a real defense?

I swear to God we have the dumbest fans in the country. To the knuckle-dragging nincompoop who wrote this, and every other dunce that upvoted this post, can your brain only recall events extending back to August 2015?

Does Dalvin Cook running for over 1k and 8 TDs as a true freshman last year not exist in your reality? What about the big games against ranked teams?

#2 Oregon
#8 Georgia Tech
#24 Louisville

416 yards from scrimmage and 3 TDs in some of their biggest games. He only got stronger as the year went on. He's an elite homerun hitting running back. I guess non of this happened, right? USF is the only body of work we have to go off of?

******* A. Yearby is a nice little back. He scampered around all over a team that annually has a defense ranked in the 100s. God bless his little legs and his 16 children that live in a giant shoe. But he's not as good as Dalvin Cook. I don't know why our fans are too insecure to recognize when another player is more talented than one of ours.

Look at Yearby's numbers last year If he would've carried the ball 170 times he'd have over 1k rushing too as a true freshman. Both he and Cook avg about 6 yds per carry. Their numbers are pretty much the same when broken down, one gets more touches that's it.

[]_[] swag;2286160 said:

USF is a real defense?

#2 Oregon
#8 Georgia Tech
#24 Louisville

Look at Yearby's numbers last year If he would've carried the ball 170 times he'd have over 1k rushing too as a true freshman. Both he and Cook avg about 6 yds per carry. Their numbers are pretty much the same when broken down, one gets more touches that's it.

Jesus.

Cook averaged 6.0 YPC against elite defenses like UF and Oregon, a top 5 and top 10 FEI defense last year...

Yearby averaged 6.0 YPC against Florida A&M and Cincinnati.

Can you really not see the difference?

Nick Olearly is better than Clive Walford guys, they had the same stats guys... Herr Derr.

Cook needs to clean up his fumble problems, but the guy is elite other than that.

Last edited:
[]_[] swag;2286160 said:

Actually no its not. Mia kinda wore them down but they have a solid from 7. Secondary is there weakness.

Advertisement
It seems like Yearby is a good dude but I'm sorry- that ESPN piece left A LOT to be desired in relation to actual details. All they did was show him holding his daughter and him saying he had no good memories of his dad. There was nothing memorable about the piece and that's ALL on ESPN as I'm sure the kid has a story.

Why do the same people keep bring up DC when talking about Yearby? Nobody gives a **** if Cook is better - Yearby is a stud and he's a Cane. Why does a positive article have to turn into this dumb **** every time?

Same mother****in people that don't dog our players dog our players

Ohyea, you're not dogging the player, it's constructive criticism. Bunch of bi-sexual ***s trying to play both sides of the field

It seems like Yearby is a good dude but I'm sorry- that ESPN piece left A LOT to be desired in relation to actual details. All they did was show him holding his daughter and him saying he had no good memories of his dad. There was nothing memorable about the piece and that's ALL on ESPN as I'm sure the kid has a story.

ESPN, and this country, is so pussified that they celebrate something you're supposed to do. Taking responsibility for one's life is expected, not extraordinary.

So, what is ESPN really selling?

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2286160 said:

USF is a real defense?

#2 Oregon
#8 Georgia Tech
#24 Louisville

Jesus.

Cook averaged 6.0 YPC against elite defenses like UF and Oregon, a top 5 and top 10 FEI defense last year...

Nick Olearly is better than Clive Walford guys, they had the same stats guys... Herr Derr.

Cook needs to clean up his fumble problems, but the guy is elite other than that.

LOL never said Yearby was better he's not....but Yearby does possess some qualities that Cook don't. All in all Cook is more of a complete back, bigger stronger, more top end speed.

[]_[] swag;2286160 said:

USF is a real defense?

#2 Oregon
#8 Georgia Tech
#24 Louisville

Congratulations on being the dumbest fsu slurper in here, introducing top defensive teams like Oregon and Ga Tech, who ranked below UM in rushing defense.

:ibis-roflmao-sm4:

:espnsux2: It's all about touchy feely stories these days. Same with newspapers with what they publish on front pages as opposed to real news. He obviously only came on their radar because of all the yards he ran up on Sat. And for those of you who want to weave Cook into every story about the RB's, STFU.

Advertisement
[]_[] swag;2286160 said:

USF is a real defense?

#2 Oregon
#8 Georgia Tech
#24 Louisville

Jesus.

Unfair judgement considering cook didn't have anyone on their roster at running back like Duke Johnson taking away 60% of the carries so he was the featured back while yearby on his limited touches averaged 6 ypc. if he had the same amount of ouches as cook he would have gotten over 1000 yards. Yeah cook is more talented than yearby **** he is better than any running back in the nation IMO but yearby is also very good as well. Remember he is one of the best running backs to come out of dade county and has elite quickness, acceleration and vision. Don't sleep on yearby.

I hear Cook is now getting his own TV special. They are bringing back American's Most Wanted and he is in the premier.

Advertisement
Back