Yearby gone

The way it's supposed to work is you move decent players like Yearby out and replace them with much better players. Let's see if Rick can pull that off.

Advertisement
Good move by him. If Richt preferred Gurs Burs over him, I wouldn't trust my HC either. Hope he does well and makes that money.

So Richt preferred Gus over him even though Gus barely played until the bowl game??

While you're *********ing to Kaaya's every bad move you missed the fact that Gus was the undisputed number 2 during the second half of the season.

Oh OK so u just made that up and obviously didn't watch the games this season

Thanks for your efforts, Joe.

I don't think he has enough athleticism to make it in the NFL, but maybe his vision will make up for it in the right scheme.

Good move by him. If Richt preferred Gurs Burs over him, I wouldn't trust my HC either. Hope he does well and makes that money.

So Richt preferred Gus over him even though Gus barely played until the bowl game??

While you're *********ing to Kaaya's every bad move you missed the fact that Gus was the undisputed number 2 during the second half of the season.

So I guess now that Kaaya's gone your contributions are going to be flat out wrong statements. Good to know.

Listen up, casue this is the last time I'll ever waste time on an obsessive stalker of Kaaya like you again. Second half of the season, Gus was used more than Yearby. I didn't need to look it up but I did, and of course I was right and you were wrong. Because while you were mid-jerk drooling over Kaaya, I was watching the game.

From the Pitt game onwards, Gus had 20 more carries than Yearby.

Advertisement
I liked Joe. His stats are surprisingly good for only 3 years. He'll catch on in the league as a 3rd down back if he works hard. Just gotta embrace pass pro.

So I guess now that Kaaya's gone your contributions are going to be flat out wrong statements. Good to know.

Listen up, casue this is the last time I'll ever waste time on an obsessive stalker of Kaaya like you again. Second half of the season, Gus was used more than Yearby. I didn't need to look it up but I did, and of course I was right and you were wrong. Because while you were mid-jerk drooling over Kaaya, I was watching the game.

From the Pitt game onwards, Gus had 20 more carries than Yearby.

You're coming off a little for Kaaya lol chill its over he's gone....

Besides I'm still trying to figure out what season where you watching that gave you the indication that Gus was the "undisputed #2 rb" the 2nd half of the season??

Against Pitt, Yearby had 8 carries, to Gus's 6 carries
Against UVa, Gus had 11 carries, to Yearbys 9.
Against NcSt, Gus had 5, to Yearbys 2.
Against Duke, Gus had 11, to 1.

So basically it wasn't until the last game against Duke where Gus started getting the clear #2 bulk of the carries... Mark Walton was the undisputed work horse the other 2 were only getting reps when he needed rest

So like always I'm right and you're wrong

Advertisement
Yearby and Kayaa were both James Coolie kids.

We need to gut the softies from our roster.

Current OC Thomas Brown and the prior OC James Coolie could not possibly be any different personality wise.

Loved Yearby. Also I understand he has to do what is best for him. I think he is better than Gus so I'm not sure how he got in Richts dog house. My guess is the staff found out Yearby was going to leave so they shifted all the carries to Gus convince him to not transfer. Yearby fumble and lack of blocking just gave the coaches an easier out.

Yearby could not block air.

Homer is tougher and faster. So is McFarland.

Yearby was done.

Advertisement
Dude turned negative plays into positive plays so many times

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Anyone still want to argue that Yearby was better than Cook?

Are you old enough to remember the Free Shoes U pair of WRs, Peter Warrick and Laveranues Coles?

Warrick was all world at F$U and was drafted 1st round, 4th overall:

Here are his NFL stats:

Peter Warrick: Career Stats at NFL.com

Laveranues Coles was much less heralded, playing in Warrick's shadow and most known in college for being involved with the much more well known Warrick in the Free Shoes scandal. He wasn't drafted until the third round

Here are Coles' NFL Stats:

Laveranues Coles, WR at NFL.com

Warrick played five years, had no 1,000 yard receiving seasons and finished short of 3,000 yards. Coles had over 8,600 yards, a long ten year career, one in which he had an over 1,000 yard effort the season AFTER Warrick hung it up.

Ten years from now, you may look you were playing with house money or you may look as dumb as the Warrick slobbers...Don't count your chicks until they have hatched!

NFL teams know Miami running backs usually work out very well for teams that draft them, Yearby will be no different. He won't be a home run back but can be a solid chain mover and great threat out of the backfield.

NFL teams know Miami running backs usually work out very well for teams that draft them, Yearby will be no different. He won't be a home run back but can be a solid chain mover and great threat out of the backfield.

problem with yearby is guys his size normlly have great speed and are very strong. he is neither. has great vision and cutting ability but not sure he will ever play meaningful downs in NFL

Good luck to the young man.

There is nothing he could have done in college to improve his outlook in the pros.

I think he can be a nice 3rd running back for an NFL team. An injury away from seeing significant snaps.

Advertisement
Back