Yearby gone

Advertisement
Good riddance to shltty Tyrone Moss impersonator and upright pig Slow Turdby.

Advertisement
Regardless of what some porsters say, his vision, especially with the inside run game, will be missed.

Good luck to my Lil Bro Juice. Caint stop God's plans. Go get it Man!!!

Yearby said. “These past three years have been truly memorable and I will never forget my time here at the University of Miami, a place that has shaped me into the person I am today. Miami has been and always will be my home and I look forward to remaining a part of the South Florida community for years to come.”

Yearby’s 2,119 career rushing yards rank ninth all-time in program history and his seven 100-yard rushing games are tied for ninth in Miami football history.

[video=youtube;Fam3ZeNU_as]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fam3ZeNU_as[/video]

Last edited:
Looking good for us at RB...once we whiff on McFarland, we'll have no RBs...Richt da gawwwww

Advertisement
Good move by him. If Richt preferred Gurs Burs over him, I wouldn't trust my HC either. Hope he does well and makes that money.

Advertisement
Don't ever reference McEltooth and any type of offensive acumen in the same sentence again.

Better than Richt.

giphy.gif

Good move by him. If Richt preferred Gurs Burs over him, I wouldn't trust my HC either. Hope he does well and makes that money.

So Richt preferred Gus over him even though Gus barely played until the bowl game??

Advertisement
Good luck Joe... His stock wasn't going to improve staying another year, a smart team will draft him and he'll be a steal

So Richt preferred Gus over him even though Gus barely played until the bowl game??

While you're *********ing to Kaaya's every bad move you missed the fact that Gus was the undisputed number 2 during the second half of the season.

While you're *********ing to Kaaya's every bad move you missed the fact that Gus was the undisputed number 2 during the second half of the season.

If that was true it wouldn't be a debate today.

Get out of my sight - the revised list:

Shirreffs
Gus
Brax
Choc
Langham
Mahoney
Dogflu
Fines
McCray
Henley

Advertisement