Yearby and the Rb group

Coley is an idiot Gray is the game changer at back that kid has the chance to hit a home run every time he touches it there needs to be more plays designed for him on offense

I agree but the staff isn't happy with him trying to hit a home run when nothing is there (and gets negative yardage).

Advertisement
There's not much of a drop off between Duke and Yearby. JY has better vision , quicks and wiggle. Duke has better straight line speed and explosion. Duke is better, but it's not by a lot

That was a great performance.

Let's move Dallas Crawford back to RB and put him 4th behind all of those guys. Will get him off of defense. I never thought he was a great RB to begin with, but he was way better there than he is at safety. Watching him play safety is painful.

Dallas won my respect against North Carolina with that performance when duke was out.

Cincy was shredded for 200yds on the ground from the Temple starting RB...

The defenses of BCC and FAU aren't really the best measuring sticks, IMO.

Let's see how we look after these next 2 games ...

Yearby looks slow as ****, decent RB but he is a huge downgrade from Duke
It's not a huge downgrade Duke was faster than yearby but yearby has some advantages over Duke including better vision and that he is more elusive and quicker
Cmon man!!!! see this that **** I talking about Brock. You have to hook me up with your weed man...I want to smoke what you are smoking.

Yearby looks slow as ****, decent RB but he is a huge downgrade from Duke
It's not a huge downgrade Duke was faster than yearby but yearby has some advantages over Duke including better vision and that he is more elusive and quicker

Most importantly is Yearby hasn't fumbled yet. Duke always fumbled and got hurt in big games
you smoking crack

Yearby sucks he's slow and weak and small lol...... and he's afraid of contact. Geez Walton is decent but he'll never amount to much he's good a many things not great at anything chocolate is a great back but he can't hold onto the ball and he's injury prone.

That's our running back situation.

you sir are just simply uninformed and way the fug off

Gus might as well transfer. I think choc would be a way better short yardage back than him too

Gus will be fine. I like his skill set. wish he would run a bit harder but he has shown the capacity to take it to the house

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back