Yawn, more Nole on women violence

Advertisement
When's the NCAA going to start stepping in with all these schools having problems controlling their players off the field with domestic violence....oh wait it's not UM so they don't care.

Last edited:
He will be off the team because hes a jag. If this was Cook they wouldnt even report this

Advertisement
Pender has already been given multiple chances. I already knew this was his last straw

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
When's the NCAA going to start stepping in with all these schools having problems controlling their players off the field with domestic violence....oh wait it's not UM so they don't care.

The last thing we need is an ncaa with expanded powers

As someone on the twitter feed noted, it is odd thet the TPD let this news out. It is usually hushed. It is almost as though they now have a good excuse to show how tough they are in the wake of all of the other issues. Yet, he was apparently suspended for spring academically, and they have Cook, so how convenient.

I guess they draw this line at resisting arrest since Cook was supposed to have hit a women last off season and he is still on the team.

Advertisement

The last thing we need is an ncaa with expanded powers

Spot on. Because we're the EXACT type of school/program that would be easiest for them to target and make an example of. To be honest, I really only care about the misdeeds of this nature at other programs when they're programs/fanbases that have taken hypocritical shots at us or try to claim to be holier than thou. Otherwise one should just look at crime and arrest stats of the general population before screaming that a certain athletic program is out of control. That said, eff FSU and eff any kid that commits there.

We know there is a difference in the treatment of JAGS and critical starters. Its like hot chicks, they will let a big money cat mess all over them, but a REG ( Regular Educated Guy) would have to subjugate himself for her.

Advertisement
I never got his hype , and Noles said he was better than Duke. Lmao

He has good tape but was truly electric in person on the H.S. level. Before he beat the F&*K out of his 20's stripper GF after stealing her car while a H.S. senior I thought he would go on to be the best back to come out of SWFL. More exciting to watch than Noel Devine, Earnest Graham and going way back Hershell Troutman & Clifton Robinson (both went to Colorado) Turns out if you're not working your *** off in the years from 18-22 you lose a step and some twitch. He was a better player as a junior in H.S. than in any point at FSU. TOTAL Scumbag

We know there is a difference in the treatment of JAGS and critical starters. Its like hot chicks, they will let a big money cat mess all over them, but a REG ( Regular Educated Guy) would have to subjugate himself for her.

Yep, Deandre Johnson and Pender get dismissed while Cook's punishment is to get left out of the team photo.

FSU treats star players differently, and always has back to the days of Peter Warrick.

Cook could punch a woman in the face right in front of Jimbo and nothing would happen

From reading the report this dude probably kills her if the neighbors didn't call the cops. Something seriously wrong with him. Jimbo Fisher had to show up to get him to get into the police car. No wonder the Noles dismissed him so quickly afterwards.

Advertisement
Back