Yawn, more Nole on women violence

I never got his hype , and Noles said he was better than Duke. Lmao

He has good tape but was truly electric in person on the H.S. level. Before he beat the F&*K out of his 20's stripper GF after stealing her car while a H.S. senior I thought he would go on to be the best back to come out of SWFL. More exciting to watch than Noel Devine, Earnest Graham and going way back Hershell Troutman & Clifton Robinson (both went to Colorado) Turns out if you're not working your *** off in the years from 18-22 you lose a step and some twitch. He was a better player as a junior in H.S. than in any point at FSU. TOTAL Scumbag

You thought this cumbum was going to be better than Edgerrin James? Suspend yourself from the board.

Advertisement
Dragged her by the hair for 50 feet. He was choking her when cops came in apartment. Would not get in cop car until coach jumbo himself showed up at the scene.

Maybe he paid for the weave and wanted it back. I don't condone self-help, but I can understand. Them weaves is expensive.

Advertisement
Here's the police report

Disturbing details published of Mario Pender arrest

A 911 caller told dispatchers about 9:50 a.m. that a man had hit a woman and dragged her by her hair into a house. The caller said the two had been arguing in the front yard and then started walking down the street. At one point, the man dragged her by the hair about 50 feet to the house. The caller stated similar incidents involving the two had happened before.

The first TPD officer on scene heard a woman screaming inside the one-story home and a man yelling at her. The officer pushed the front door open and found Pender straddling the woman with his hands around her neck.

The officer then pointed their gun at Pender and commanded he get off the woman and lie on the ground. Pender, court documents said, told the officer the two were "just wrestling," but he got off the woman and was handcuffed.

The woman was disheveled and injured, the officer said, with scratches to her left temple and chest, a bruised right eye and several scratches and marks on her neck. Pender's shirt was torn and he had a cut on his lip, court documents said.

The woman told police she and Pender were arguing before officers arrived and that he grabbed her by the throat. She said Pender did not mean to injure her but he accidentally scratched her temple. The bruise on her eye, she said, was caused by her child. She provided a sworn statement but refused to have her injuries photographed by officers.

Pender initially refused to get in the police car "until a supervisor and (FSU head coach) Jimbo Fisher responded to the scene," court documents said. Pender eventually got into the car and was taken to the Leon County Jail.

In the past, Florida State has often opted to suspend players charged with acts of domestic violence pending the outcome of legal action. But in the case of Pender, he was summarily dismissed.

Pender initially refused to get in the police car "until a supervisor and (FSU head coach) Jimbo Fisher responded to the scene," court documents said. Pender eventually got into the car and was taken to the Leon County Jail.

edae1f0328a1fcb155cd1e37cda32ff8.jpg

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Not gonna lie i thought TJ Yeldon had the best tape and thought Pender was second Duke 3rd..

She said Pender did not mean to injure her but he accidentally scratched her temple. The bruise on her eye, she said, was caused by her child. She provided a sworn statement but refused to have her injuries photographed by officers.

This chick's a G. My kinda girl.

Advertisement
So in the last 2 years 4 QBs/RBs for FSU been at least accused of raping/beating women? Winston, Pender, Johnson, Cook? And people act like Baylor has a problem?

Advertisement
Anywhere else, he would have been tazed, pepper sprayed, or beat tf up for refusing to get in a police car.

Sent from my SM-N910T using Tapatalk

Ok, so if I'm at the scene of a crime in Tallahassee, can I say, "I'm not getting in the car until Jimbo Fisher is here!"?? Just wondering.

Advertisement
Back