Y'ALL GOTTA LIVE LIFE BRUH

Advertisement
Advertisement
The feds could easily just trace your computer. That said, you know how the feds work. They would rather just start surveillance on all 11 to give them an excuse to sweep you all up.
I HAVEN'T THOUGHT OF IP ADDRESSES ALREADY YOU'RE SURE ABOUT THAT HUH LOL............ KEEP CONVINCING YOURSELF THAT ALL HOOD NYGGAS ARE STUPID I BANK ON IT LITERALLY EVERYDAY.

BE EASY

Advertisement
MOD THIS MAN NOW
IJJB?,
giphy-2.gif

The next headline will be how some rook went to Overtown in a bunch Canes gear, holding up an iPad and yelling:
”Wait, does anyone here know James Jackson Brother?“ ”No, wait, seriously, we’re friends on CIS.”
”OH GOD, NOT MY IPAD! PLEASE DON’T PUSH MY **** IN!”
(Enter Meat slap and snoring sound effect here)

Idiot gets KO’d because he can’t recognize a curve ball; still think negus throwing strikes right down the middle.

Advertisement
Ok here’s the rag story. I’m in LA hangin with my girl CC who is an actress that effs with ballers. We go to pick up her girlfriend Stacy and I see Robert Horry step outta his ride and give Stacy a hug as she exits. (Btw, Stacy is a dime redbone BBall groupie).
Chic gets in my truck and says “**** CC I like your friend.” After a very brief convo she says “**** I wanna suck you off but you ain’t got no nut rag up in here.” - True story.

First time I ever heard of a fkn ‘NUT RAG’.
Moral to the story: Keep you a nut rag handy, never know when you’re gonna come up.

Vouch 100 for this. Facts

This was a great way to start off Miami-FSU game day!

My fav part was RVA asking IJJB out for lunch!

Advertisement
Is that a non-laminated wood stock? Amateur hour. That poodle is gonna be mad sad when daddy doesn't come home because he came up against a real killer and couldn't control his recoil.
I also question the trigger discipline of the dude holding the pistol.

Advertisement
Back