Y'ALL GOTTA LIVE LIFE BRUH

Advertisement
Gotta be ridiculously hot for CaneinOrlando....I also take a rag thats dipped in oil and go over grates....For Burgers im a Flat-Top Guy...Love how a Flat-Top puts a Crust on the Burger....
I do the rag in oil. Burgers are what I need training in.

2 things:
1. You need to get you some Cowboy Rub from Texas, blend it with a little Island Wood Fire Grill and green seasoning too.
After the grill, throw that bytch in the oven for a few wrapped over some red/green onions, red bell pepper, fresh garlic, cilantro, chia seeds and a splash of IBC Root Beer/worcestershire sauce/plum tomato juice*/olive juice*/Fiji water for a savory au jus.
(*From the can)
2. Stick to fundamentals, too much intel for the flagers on here.

ALRIGHT I'M GOING TO DO ANOTHER I'LL COOK IT WITHOUT CUTTING THAT BIH
I’m not sure on that one with the bone but outside on a charcoal grill I would cook it for 3 minutes per side for a total of 12 minutes. So if you have 2 sides, A & B - you end up with 6 minutes on each A and 6 minutes on B:

A - 3 min
B - 3 min
A - 3 min
B - 3 min

I’d feel more comfortable if @caneinorlando gave the instructions since he’s a legit professional. Besides... steak is money and when it comes to money, JJax Bro doesn’t do reasoning, he wants blood ... and you know I’m all about reasoning

lol

Advertisement
2 things:
1. You need to get you some Cowboy Rub from Texas, blend it with a little Island Wood Fire Grill and green seasoning too.
After the grill, throw that bytch in the oven for a few wrapped over some red/green onions, red bell pepper, fresh garlic, cilantro, chia seeds and a splash of IBC Root Beer/worcestershire sauce/plum tomato juice*/olive juice*/Fiji water for a savory au jus.
(*From the can)
2. Stick to fundamentals, too much intel for the flagers on here.
Isn’t that like steaming the steak???

somebody help

Advertisement
I don’t know who Mya Lovely is but I’ll take your word for it that she’s a redbone dime.

what’s a redbone??? Asking for an old ****** friend.

I actually knew her as Love Lee. I didn’t know about the **** **** until later. Btw her real girlfriend at the time was Mya Diamond.

Cast iron @ as hot as you can get is the the proper way to sear a steak. Anything past medium rare is ruined.

Advertisement
Screenshot_20191101-210350_Gallery.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back