Y'ALL GOTTA LIVE LIFE BRUH

2 things:
1. You need to get you some Cowboy Rub from Texas, blend it with a little Island Wood Fire Grill and green seasoning too.
After the grill, throw that bytch in the oven for a few wrapped over some red/green onions, red bell pepper, fresh garlic, cilantro, chia seeds and a splash of IBC Root Beer/worcestershire sauce/plum tomato juice*/olive juice*/Fiji water for a savory au jus.
(*From the can)
2. Stick to fundamentals, too much intel for the flagers on here.
Tell me about the root beer and why Fiji water?

I cook steaks in fry pan, and I do Tony Cachere’s with a lot of slightly grind tellicherry peppercorns and habenero. I do a similar jus, but no root beer

Advertisement
Advertisement
Tell me about the root beer and why Fiji water?

I cook steaks in fry pan, and I do Tony Cachere’s with a lot of slightly grind tellicherry peppercorns and habenero. I do a similar jus, but no root beer
I used root beer instead of brown sugar, it has a lot of herbs and of course ginger but it’s not too sweet. The Cowboy rub already has cocoa, coffee, chili pepper and some sugar as wellI so I try to keep it balanced and just layer the lighter notes. I do a similar burn with lamb but I add poultry seasoning, rosemary and fennel, wow. I always preseason my pan with a wine reduction.

I use Fiji because it tastes the best to me, plus I never ever cook with tap water... even boiling eggs.

Advertisement
I used root beer instead of brown sugar, it has a lot of herbs and of course ginger but it’s not too sweet. The Cowboy rub already has cocoa, coffee, chili pepper and some sugar as wellI so I try to keep it balanced and just layer the lighter notes. I do a similar burn with lamb but I add poultry seasoning, rosemary and fennel, wow. I always preseason my pan with a wine reduction.

I use Fiji because it tastes the best to me, plus I never ever cook with tap water... even boiling eggs.
I’m trying it this week.

Never thought not to use tap water. That’s all I drink

Advertisement
Sous vide at 118 for a couple of hours. Throw on a searing hot grill for a few seconds just to form a crust.

Cook it about 30-45 minutes more. No pink in the middle at all especially if it isn’t prime rib
giphy.gif

Advertisement
Yep, makes it super tender, juicy and it absorbs all of the flavors. Folks
My coworker Ty is a grill master out here in Mansfield, he does it with his brisket and that **** just melts in your mouth like butter.
I can see it for certain with brisket and that’s what I’m going to try it with. That looks like it would work well.

Advertisement
Back