Y'all do know Matt Rhule is a candidate for the NY Jets job, right?

MIATL

Senior
Which means the Baylor job would be open ...

Highly likely our OC candidate(s) have an interest in seeing how things shake out with that situation before committing.

But, that's just one more conspiracy theory ... :unsure:

Advertisement
Which means the Baylor job would be open ...

Highly likely our OC candidate(s) have an interest in seeing how things shake out with that situation before committing.

But, that's just one more conspiracy theory ... :unsure:

Always wondered what you thought about how things were going down!

Advertisement
Just for general discussion Who the **** would want the Baylor job? Waco is a hellhole, there’s the whole rape scandal, you can’t outspend UT, TAMU, or even Houston. Oh and if you aren’t a bible thumper you don’t forget t culturally. Also that school has a ton of baggage let’s not forget the basketball coach helping to cover up a murder of his own player. Just seems like a bad job

Advertisement
Interesting theory although I’m hoping through doubt that whoever we are engaging with for the OC position isn’t holding out on other offers. I want someone who wants to be at the U, not some guy always looking to leave.

Advertisement
Why though? Anthony Lynn was a trazh hire, John Harbaugh was just a ST coach, Mike Tomlin was just a dbs coach, I'm not saying they're right I want Kris Richard but most people have no idea which coach will be good
Rizzi has been part of what 2 failed regimes? Also the BB tree has very little fruit

Advertisement
Rizzi has been part of what 2 failed regimes? Also the BB tree has very little fruit
Ok but he was the sts coach he has nothing to do with what the HC and fo does I mean he literally works with kickers yet no matter how much turnover nobody ever wants to let him go kinda means he's good. Flores I don't want I admit that but id take a chance on both before Rhule I mean wtf? Rhule would be a bad hire at a big college program

Ok but he was the sts coach he has nothing to do with what the HC and fo does I mean he literally works with kickers yet no matter how much turnover nobody ever wants to let him go kinda means he's good. Flores I don't want I admit that but id take a chance on both before Rhule I mean wtf? Rhule would be a bad hire at a big college program
Rizzi was also the asst Head Coach under Gase. Gase left us with a shallow team. When he got rid of Suh, Pouncey, Landrey, Jordan and Ajaya because of money, injuries and attitude, he took the heart of the team away. Gase had final say in all personnel decisions. BTW his a quarterback whisper because he won a Superbowl with who? Manning, case closed.

Rizzi was also the asst Head Coach under Gase. Gase left us with a shallow team. When he got rid of Suh, Pouncey, Landrey, Jordan and Ajaya because of money, injuries and attitude, he took the heart of the team away. Gase had final say in all personnel decisions. BTW his a quarterback whisper because he won a Superbowl with who? Manning, case closed.
Preach to the choir! Gase is a good OC but he cant handle HC duties.

Advertisement
Back