Y'all do know Matt Rhule is a candidate for the NY Jets job, right?

Which means the Baylor job would be open ...

Highly likely our OC candidate(s) have an interest in seeing how things shake out with that situation before committing.

But, that's just one more conspiracy theory ... :unsure:
Some of you all seriously need help! I mean you worry about **** you have no control over..

Advertisement
Just for general discussion Who the **** would want the Baylor job? Waco is a hellhole, there’s the whole rape scandal, you can’t outspend UT, TAMU, or even Houston. Oh and if you aren’t a bible thumper you don’t forget t culturally. Also that school has a ton of baggage let’s not forget the basketball coach helping to cover up a murder of his own player. Just seems like a bad job
Uh Matt Rhule did and it may have just helped him get an NFL JOB?

Just for general discussion Who the **** would want the Baylor job? Waco is a hellhole, there’s the whole rape scandal, you can’t outspend UT, TAMU, or even Houston. Oh and if you aren’t a bible thumper you don’t forget t culturally. Also that school has a ton of baggage let’s not forget the basketball coach helping to cover up a murder of his own player. Just seems like a bad job

I thought the same thing when Rhule took the Baylor job two years ago. The guy purposely walked into the biggest **** show possible but somehow he's been able to turn the program around. I thought he was committing career suicide but he's parlayed it into NFL coaching offers. That dude is definitely doing something right.

Rizzi was also the asst Head Coach under Gase. Gase left us with a shallow team. When he got rid of Suh, Pouncey, Landrey, Jordan and Ajaya because of money, injuries and attitude, he took the heart of the team away. Gase had final say in all personnel decisions. BTW his a quarterback whisper because he won a Superbowl with who? Manning, case closed.
The problem isn't as much that they're shallow but he left gaping holes on the lines. You have IMO multiple young stars in yhe making but he made the dline and oline for the most part trash so the team had little chance

Advertisement
The problem isn't as much that they're shallow but he left gaping holes on the lines. You have IMO multiple young stars in yhe making but he made the dline and oline for the most part trash so the team had little chance
Did not believe in investing in Offensive Guards, and the only high round Dtackle he cut in Jordan. For being a QB wisperer, he sure didn't wisper to Cutler, or maybe he did wisper something in his ears; $10M per year. He was never in the game only when the O was on the field, did not have any interest in what was going on and that reflected in the D's performance. One other thing, he did not know that there was a divide on his own team or how his coaches were treating his own players (ask SS Jones). Move on, take the Jets job or whatever job you can get. Give me back Landrey, Ajayi and Pouncey (with a good hip) and lets find a coach who can coach. Thank God that got rid of Tannenbaum (sp). We hired a GM that was fired by the J.E.T.S Jets, Jets, Jets. Give me a break. Please

Did not believe in investing in Offensive Guards, and the only high round Dtackle he cut in Jordan. For being a QB wisperer, he sure didn't wisper to Cutler, or maybe he did wisper something in his ears; $10M per year. He was never in the game only when the O was on the field, did not have any interest in what was going on and that reflected in the D's performance. One other thing, he did not know that there was a divide on his own team or how his coaches were treating his own players (ask SS Jones). Move on, take the Jets job or whatever job you can get. Give me back Landrey, Ajayi and Pouncey (with a good hip) and lets find a coach who can coach. Thank God that got rid of Tannenbaum (sp). We hired a GM that was fired by the J.E.T.S Jets, Jets, Jets. Give me a break. Please
I agree with most but eh Ajayi isn't better then Drake, Gore or maybe even Ballage in a year and Landry for that money? Im good Albert Wilson was better then him before he got hurt but I agree with the rest give me Kris Richard who has a great vision on defense and then give me Fromm, Herbert or Tua next year with an improved line and Ballage/Drake showing they can be the tandem for the future

I agree with most but eh Ajayi isn't better then Drake, Gore or maybe even Ballage in a year and Landry for that money? Im good Albert Wilson was better then him before he got hurt but I agree with the rest give me Kris Richard who has a great vision on defense and then give me Fromm, Herbert or Tua next year with an improved line and Ballage/Drake showing they can be the tandem for the future
Just validating that he lost the core of his team to his personnel decisions. I love Drake, but, again why not use Drake when you get rid of Ajayi, or Gore goes down and u still don't use Drake. Ballage can be good. How about Bridgewater or Foles.

Just validating that he lost the core of his team to his personnel decisions. I love Drake, but, again why not use Drake when you get rid of Ajayi, or Gore goes down and u still don't use Drake. Ballage can be good. How about Bridgewater or Foles.
**** no to Foles perfect system qb but id take Teddy sure and try ro create a trade market for himself to get another pick next season but you're right Drake should get 20 touches every game no matrer what

Advertisement
**** no to Foles perfect system qb but id take Teddy sure and try ro create a trade market for himself to get another pick next season but you're right Drake should get 20 touches every game no matrer what
The right coordinate, RPO, Foles would make Tannehills years look like a dream (nightmare). Drake is looking to either do his time and get out of Dodge or be traded if he doesn't get the respect. I'm all for building the core and get the picks and chase Trevor Lawrence. Will cost a lot but there is your QB.

Which means the Baylor job would be open ...

Highly likely our OC candidate(s) have an interest in seeing how things shake out with that situation before committing.

But, that's just one more conspiracy theory ... :unsure:
mike mcarthy gonna get jets job not rhule. its only job he wants in nfl this year and I bet he gets it.

The right coordinate, RPO, Foles would make Tannehills years look like a dream (nightmare). Drake is looking to either do his time and get out of Dodge or be traded if he doesn't get the respect. I'm all for building the core and get the picks and chase Trevor Lawrence. Will cost a lot but there is your QB.
Naw im not spending that money on him when I can keep X, Tunsil, getting a young guard etc. I'll keep Tannehill if the other option is Foles

Advertisement

Really all of that is the past. There may be no school that has put more more time and resources into improving football and mens basketball in the last decade. Baylor really wants to be big time. I suspect part of that is because they are thinking about where they might land whenTexas leaves and the Big 12 blows up.

Advertisement
Speaking of Baylor...

We should be trying to get Glenn Thomas for OC.

Advertisement
Back