Yahoo Federal documents detailing potential ncaa-violations involving high profile players/schools

Advertisement
Yahoo are bums. Like we dont already know that. They are purposely grouping together players who got a free meal with players who received 10s of thousands of dollars just to be able to say more programs were impacted. For example Duke is the first team listed on every report and the only issue is that they are saying one of their current player's family received a free meal. Good thing no Miami players got a free or they would be asking for the death penalty again.

Advertisement
Something tells me this is going to leak over to college football and it will start an FBI investigation of football programs.

My fear is if they find things on UGA I don't want Richt dragged into it because I doubt he would be involved in something like that.
You'd be surprised.

The same year that the majority on this board graduated from Miami....

So in other words neither of you are Duke graduates, but are voluntary front running Duke basketball fans.

Got it.

Chinese menu college fans. One from column A, one from column B, etc. Must be nice. Try Alabama for football now, they’re winning a lot.

Last edited:
Advertisement
So in other words neither of you are Duke graduates, but are volunturary front running Duke basketball fans.

Got it.

Chinese menu college fans. One from column A, one from column B, etc. Must be nice. Try Alabama for football now, they’re winning a lot.
Keep trying. You think I give a flying *** about what kind of dumb *** analogy you come up with or what you think???

Emmett will not be able to protect Saban and his protégés once the FBI starts investigating College football programs .

https://www.yahoo.com/amphtml/sport...g-high-profile-players-schools-103338484.html

C'mon, you think Jeff Sessions will permit FBI to investigate Bama?

Of course, he might recuse himself...
That’s BC unless the school traded funds w the agent, it’s a player issue. Maybe boosters, buy one or two guys over a decade is nothing.
Could they rescind victories/championships?

Advertisement
2D376429-6C35-4B34-A632-9105A04EA199.jpeg

Advertisement
UGA03MAIN is also a rivals member with 40k posts. This guy isn’t a troll. That’s enough to start an investigation.

Advertisement
Back