Y’all

TC@ne

3rd party advocate. Anti-mope & anti-slurper.
I wasn’t on the board the last two weeks. Knew it would just be toxic beyond belief.

But as someone who originally wanted Lane, we cannot give up on Mario five games in. We are building a program, not a one year wonder. As much as I’d love Lane calling plays, Mario is still the right move as a program builder and CEO.

He is going to be here a while regardless, and we as a fan base need to be patient.

Adjusting your expectations of the 2022 squad, and supporting the long term vision, is where the fan base needs to be. Mario is way more likely to build the program with your support than your fickle fandom because we didn’t win 10 games in his first season with a Manny Diaz roster.

Help the cause. Show support.

Advertisement
Making 8 mil a year, and the money the staff is making..

We as “The U” can not lose to a high school you paid $1.5 mil too..

You can’t let old man Brown to continue to own you in such a winnable close game.

You can not lose to a sorry *** Offense like ATM on such a big stage.

Sorry Mario and UM set the expectations high,. We’re just following their lead.

I wasn’t on the board the last two weeks. Knew it would just be toxic beyond belief.

But as someone who originally wanted Lane, we cannot give up on Mario five games in. We are building a program, not a one year wonder. As much as I’d love Lane calling plays, Mario is still the right move as a program builder and CEO.

He is going to be here a while regardless, and we as a fan base need to be patient.

Adjusting your expectations of the 2022 squad, and supporting the long term vision, is where the fan base needs to be. Mario is way more likely to build the program with your support than your fickle fandom because we didn’t win 10 games in his first season with a Manny Diaz roster.

Help the cause. Show support.
The audacity you have to have an optimistic outlook after this game. Don't you know we're supposed to be overemotional right now?

Advertisement

You can’t let old man Brown to continue to own you in such a winnable close game.

How many threads have you posted on this evening saying the same ****.

If you are a fan of this team, you are stuck with Mario for at least 3-4 years. Get over it. Your negative energy doesn’t do anything positive for anyone.

If you hate it so much stay off the board and stop watching the canes until the next coach comes.

I can’t explain how painful it is to keep losing to UNC. After fsu it’s the team that losing to pains me the most and we can’t solve this ish.

They been throwing the U down for 10 years and we can’t stop it.

Advertisement
As someone who was against the Mario hire, he hasn’t done anything to persuade me that he was the correct call. He hasn’t changed anything. It’s literally Diaz all over again right now.

No change in intensity from the players
No change in preparation
No change in not putting the best players on the field
No change in taking guys off the field who are causing issues

How many threads have you posted on this evening saying the same ****.

If you are a fan of this team, you are stuck with Mario for at least 3-4 years. Get over it. Your negative energy doesn’t do anything positive for anyone.

If you hate it so much stay off the board and stop watching the canes until the next coach comes.
Ima keep saying it.

Ima keep saying it.
You act like you weren’t weren’t all positive about Mario before. Playing this whole “I told you so” game gloating over being right, at the expense of a team you supposedly root for.

All the while having said **** like this about Mario just a few short months ago:

“Man I hope someone forces this man to take some time off.. and get some sleep.. cause we need him here for the long haul.”

The internet is forever

Advertisement
You act like you weren’t weren’t all positive about Mario before. Playing this whole “I told you so” game gloating over being right, at the expense of a team you supposedly root for.

All the while having said **** like this about Mario just a few short months ago:

“Man I hope someone forces this man to take some time off.. and get some sleep.. cause we need him here for the long haul.”

The internet is forever

Or “Man this dude Mario is amazing..”

The internet is forever
Bro get off my tip..

I wanted Lane.

I didn’t think Mario was the right hire from the beginning. I been far-saw the signs..

Never liked his offensive philosophy..

But when all that hype with recruiting started,. A part of me did start to slowly change my mind and drink the cool-aide.. but still I need to see us play.. well walla.. he confirmed all my concerns.

Advertisement

Mac Brown is 71 years old and is still a head coach because the guy keeps winning (historical Record). Say what you will, he’s 5-1 and 2-0 in the conference right now. At the end of the day, end of the season, that’s all the matters.

I’ve watched ****** college football for 20 years. I know what it looks like. This is it. Mario’s X’s and O’s cannot be overcome unless he has a serious change of heart or he’s recruiting at an Alabama/Georgia level. Seeing as neither of those are likely to happen, we’re in for an annoying 8 years.

Advertisement
Back