Y’all sleeping on pope

If what Coach Macho is saying is true Manny need to fire CONey ..**** we ain’t been getting the best Wrs from Dade anyway they always goin to Bama ****k this **** play the best players ..we not gone get anywhere with *****h *** Manny as head coach

Advertisement
I mean, they suck but they're not LOSING us games.
They also don't play THIS BAD every week. It's kinda hard to predict when they'll **** the bed THIS bad.
There's many other reasons why we lost today, starting with the fact that we spotted them 21 points off the bat.

They lost that game as much as a wr can possibly lose a game.

Cooney was only hired because of his "connections" in South Florida. Manny believed he was a guy who could help get recruits cause he himself (or his staff) have no (1) connections or (2) people skills to develop any. (DVD is actually our best recruiter I hear)
Pope and Wiggins were the "prizes" from Southridge aka Cooney's boys. Therefore they get a longer leash than most players.

This isn't actually unbelievable to some of you, is it?
Cause in the world of football politics this type of **** is completely fathomable.

Yall don't ACTUALLY think we play the best players, do yall?
Hold on. I do believe politics play a role, especially if you have a coach on the staff from a particular school but we have 100 football players on our team, plus another 30 coaches, someone will eventually leak **** to the media. Do I think Pope and Wiggins are the most talented? No, but I do think coaches trust them more. I expect them to be fazed out with the younger guys getting more experience.

No business these knuckleheads continue to play...if you can't catch a pass and can't block for sht then see the bench. I would have much rather seen the young guys learn and get their feet wet. The best thing that could happen this offseason is to see Wiggins pope McCloud Carter Jennings move on and stop giving these coaches the option to play them

Advertisement
This is a sad state of affairs. We all know who Harley was talking about a couple weeks back.

I mean, they suck but they're not LOSING us games.
They also don't play THIS BAD every week. It's kinda hard to predict when they'll **** the bed THIS bad.
There's many other reasons why we lost today, starting with the fact that we spotted them 21 points off the bat.
They most definitely lost them the game. Wiggins dropped a sure TD. Pope dropped a dime right in the bread basket at the end that would have either set them up for the tie or the lead...not to mention 2 other horrible drops on passes that would have put them at or near the redzone

88 needs to play more. Idky he didn’t all year he’s better than 8 and 6. I can live with drops from a true frosh if he does it like those upper class bums do

Advertisement
Idk how u can say that after seeing Mike Harley transformation. Some of it is in the player too man.
Harley is the exception. What about the rest of the WR room? I saw improvements in route running and timing, which I attribute more to King spending extra time after the Clemson game with the receivers. But I did not see improvement in catching technique across the board. Our receivers are one of the most underperforming groups on the team from a raw talent standpoint. That's a sign of poor coaching more than anything. All of these kids were highly sought after out of high school. Don't tell me that a better WR coach couldn't get more out of this unit.

They most definitely lost them the game. Wiggins dropped a sure TD. Pope dropped a dime right in the bread basket at the end that would have either set them up for the tie or the lead...not to mention 2 other horrible drops on passes that would have put them at or near the redzone
No they didn't. They didn't help us at all. But they didn't lose us the game.

Harley is the exception. What about the rest of the WR room? I saw improvements in route running and timing, which I attribute more to King spending extra time after the Clemson game with the receivers. But I did not see improvement in catching technique across the board. Our receivers are one of the most underperforming groups on the team from a raw talent standpoint. That's a sign of poor coaching more than anything. All of these kids were highly sought after out of high school. Don't tell me that a better WR coach couldn't get more out of this unit.
You think a guy who produced first-rounders can't teach catching technique? Listen, that is one of the most uncoachable things in football. You can either catch or you can't.

Advertisement
Hold on. I do believe politics play a role, especially if you have a coach on the staff from a particular school but we have 100 football players on our team, plus another 30 coaches, someone will eventually leak **** to the media. Do I think Pope and Wiggins are the most talented? No, but I do think coaches trust them more. I expect them to be fazed out with the younger guys getting more experience.
You think they're going to leak things like favoritism to the media? No. They leak it to their friends, family and former coaches though. And Harley basically leaked it if you can read between the lines.

No they didn't. They didn't help us at all. But they didn't lose us the game.
Macho if they didn't lose us this game or at the very least were major factors in us losing then no wr is ever responsible for losing games.They left a couple scores and about 100-150 yds of offense on the field tonight.

Advertisement
Right let’s get Dugans back!! He had AR ballin!!
Y’all give these position coaches too much credit.
likens ain’t got sht to do with pope who’s had 3 coordinators and 3 wr coaches. If you’re a junior WR at p5 program you should know how to catch before you even set foot on campus.
If all those people combined haven’t taught pope how to catch a **** ball it ain’t in them.

Wiggins was literally facing the qb with ball right in his hands and got scared of the ground and let that sht go.
How the Fck is that on lickens ???!!
Then why play them??? Are you telling me there isn't one wide receiver with better caching ability on this roster than Pope and Wiggins???

Advertisement
Back