Y’all sleeping on pope

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Lol there’s about 5 routes in Lashlee pb so the notion that the other wr’s don’t get the pb is lies. Cooney got Diaz in a head lock cause of his connections. Once the gameplan is set those other wr’s don’t get much rep in practice so they don’t really get a chance.

The funniest play of the game was a screen to Pope where he took 5 baby steps, moved exactly 0 yards and got tackled.

Those guys don't have it, they are WRs, but can't catch, nothing is natural for them. I would love to hear a candid answer by Lashlee on why those guys were untouchable this season

Advertisement
You aint got to tell me !!!
Coach Billy Rolle was high school coach...
Funny you say that I had Coach Rolle at Gables in ‘93. Cool dude and liked him a lot. Recall he wasn’t a UM fan and liked FSU.

Advertisement
Likens is basura. Our receivers don't know how to catch, and we saw very little improvement throughout the season. Get me Lamar Thomas!!!!
Idk how u can say that after seeing Mike Harley transformation. Some of it is in the player too man.

Those are Cooney's boys. They get a pass.
And Manny doesn't wanna upset any Dade County guys by benching Pope/Wiggins and/or ruffling Cooney.
So he’d rather lose games? Fire his *** right now. Anyone can see that those two blow and shouldn’t be on the field. Anyone getting upset because they got benched doesn’t care about UM anyway.

Cooney was only hired because of his "connections" in South Florida. Manny believed he was a guy who could help get recruits cause he himself (or his staff) have no (1) connections or (2) people skills to develop any. (DVD is actually our best recruiter I hear)
Pope and Wiggins were the "prizes" from Southridge aka Cooney's boys. Therefore they get a longer leash than most players.

This isn't actually unbelievable to some of you, is it?
Cause in the world of football politics this type of **** is completely fathomable.

Yall don't ACTUALLY think we play the best players, do yall?

Advertisement
Back