Y’all sleeping on pope

ITS COONEY. I don't understand how everyone hasn't figured this out yet.

Dee has been telling people for years. Ever since he became a part of our program our WR room has been fcked.

why does he have so much pull? Because he helps with recruiting we should sabotage our WR room for it. It just doesn’t make sense how a recruiting guy can control our WR room. Someone spill the beans

Advertisement
I think many on here would actually like to know. Just between the fellas. On the QT.

if it has to do with a coach playing favorites then I need to heat up the iron and burn the ole tattoo off my body.
Those are Cooney's boys. They get a pass.
And Manny doesn't wanna upset any Dade County guys by benching Pope/Wiggins and/or ruffling Cooney.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ITS COONEY. I don't understand how everyone hasn't figured this out yet.

Dee has been telling people for years. Ever since he became a part of our program our WR room has been fcked.
Makes sense. I trust Dee. These SFL corches are like a tight cult, for better or worse. Prolly threatened to withhold recruits if we benched SFL’s very own.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Makes sense. I trust Dee. These SFL corches are like a tight cult, for better or worse. Prolly threatened to withhold recruits if we benched SFL’s very own.

it’s a shame. Instead of wanting to the see the local school succeed they play games that ultimately hurt the team

If you gonna call him out.. Call him out @Liberty City El them boyz HOT GARBAGE MANE.. Aint no spread in america can save them boyz

I've no interest in picking enemies on a board of cane fans, just saying he was one of them that hyped him up. I was hoping he'd come around but he's just lost out there. Wearing santana moss's number gets on my nerves the way he's playing.

Those are Cooney's boys. They get a pass.
And Manny doesn't wanna upset any Dade County guys by benching Pope/Wiggins and/or ruffling Cooney.
I’ll heat up the iron.

if you’re a ‘Dade County’ guy aren’t you ****ed at the way they have performed and want them to take a seat? Serious question. Or is it someone else’s fault they can’t catch a three year old fat kid with two left feet?

Advertisement
Back