Y’all sleeping on pope

Advertisement
Those are Cooney's boys. They get a pass.
And Manny doesn't wanna upset any Dade County guys by benching Pope/Wiggins and/or ruffling Cooney.
Exactly the curse of being the local school that isn’t in the bag game like the $EC.

Pope and Wiggins would never see the field at Bama, Inc. and they could go back the next season and snatch a five star recruit from their same high school.

This is the politics we get into when we land these local high ranked recruits.

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys really don't know how the politics go within a football program. This happens on every level including high school and NFL.
But if you the head man you control the politics...what kid wants to come here watching garbage wrs play ahead of them

I've no interest in picking enemies on a board of cane fans, just saying he was one of them that hyped him up. I was hoping he'd come around but he's just lost out there. Wearing santana moss's number gets on my nerves the way he's playing.
He get alot of plus rep.. he will be alright, lol.. Nobody bats 1.000

Advertisement
I saw this at the All American game where Williams was throwing to him. He runs very awkwardly, small gate and low knees and not much wiggle.
Not much wiggle ...
Lol :LOL::LOL::LOL: the move that Pope make
Cooney????
Bingo
Big Cousin recruiting pitch promising playing time ...
But Coach I think we upheld our end of the bargain.
Time to cut the cord..

You guys really don't know how the politics go within a football program. This happens on every level including high school and NFL.
Oh so manny the HC is going to keep on s**king coneys d**k huh ?

Everybody n they momma no pope and #8 are garbage

Umiami is weird

Advertisement
Whoever the **** is evaluating WRs needs to be gone. Pope should never see the field again. Wiggins as well, unless it's to block only.

Likens is basura. Our receivers don't know how to catch, and we saw very little improvement throughout the season. Get me Lamar Thomas!!!!
Right let’s get Dugans back!! He had AR ballin!!
Y’all give these position coaches too much credit.
likens ain’t got sht to do with pope who’s had 3 coordinators and 3 wr coaches. If you’re a junior WR at p5 program you should know how to catch before you even set foot on campus.
If all those people combined haven’t taught pope how to catch a **** ball it ain’t in them.

Wiggins was literally facing the qb with ball right in his hands and got scared of the ground and let that sht go.
How the Fck is that on lickens ???!!

Advertisement
It not on Cooney

#6 and #8 are really bad

worst is Diaz and Rhett for keep on playing those bums

this. Doesn’t matter how much influence cooney wields. At a certain point, 6/8 start costing games. That’s when Rhett/manny will notice.

Hopefully

Advertisement
Back