Y’all seen this yet?

Making a simple comment about living in Tuscaloosa versus Miami has supposed Cane fans rustled. Nothing shocks me in this place anymore.

The comment was nothing like the kid is selling. It was something said in passing. He‘s a 16 year kid telling stories to people to get clout with Bama peeps, the same way a kid will go back and tell his gf what all the girls were saying to him when she wasn’t around.

I guess y’all will defend Bama and other Sec schools telling moms “ their sons will get murdered if they go to Miami”. I guess that’s cool will out Bama super fans in this thread. Some of y’all are real sus . Blasting your own over nothing.

These dudes have d*ck envy for Bama and FSU....sh*t next year it will be another school they dride im not sure why some of them are still on this board....

fromt he sh*t last of szn of "feeling sorry" for fsu and hoping they arent down ...to the constant sec n bama meat gazing im stating to call em out when i see it from here on

Advertisement
You been on the board since 2017...you new to recruiting?. Over the years it has been mentioned ALOT of times with recruits.
Sh8T WE HAD LIKE 3 BIG TIME TE'S IN THE CLASS because we are still trotting out TEU and that ability of our nfl tes, etc.
It’s been mentioned? So has just about everything else. It’s about the 50th most important thing.

Idk it's hard because most of the kids all they want to do or care about is going to the league. They don't care where they have to go to make it happen. Most of them want to just go somewhere with no distractions work to get in the league then they can come back to Miami or wherever. I just don't think that's an effective pitch to be honest and seeing the way most are responding to it I would say they agree.

Advertisement
These dudes have d*ck envy for Bama and FSU....sh*t next year it will be another school they dride im not sure why some of them are still on this board....

fromt he sh*t last of szn of "feeling sorry" for fsu and hoping they arent down ...to the constant sec n bama meat gazing im stating to call em out when i see it from here on
Don't forget PRIMADONNA TIME. They've already shown who they gonna **** ride for now. You actually had some genius who started a thread saying prime owns Mario and is 2-0 up against him... Heaven forbid they discuss the ones we won that he tried to get involved with or offered. Well that just wouldn't work for these whole **** riders and they agendas. I really wish MOST of these people would lose access to the internet.

This is him referencing what the Sec schools have been saying about UM for years. Coral Gables is safe as **** , hicks in Bama think there’s drive by’s and mugging‘s on every corner lol. Like it’s Overtown or Liberty City. If people knew how many kids we lost out on because their mom was scared her kid would be killed if he came to UM. Mike wasn’t the greatest recruiter but he’s as honest as they come with these kids, too honest, which is bad in the scummy world of CFB. I’ve been posting that for years.
This is how UF sold Major Wright’s mom on UF. Kid was a die hard cane. Saw him crying tears of joy when he got his UM offer junior year. Then Urban got into mom’s head after Pata was murdered. Rest was history.

It’s been mentioned? So has just about everything else. It’s about the 50th most important thing.
So just not mention it huh?.
Only Miami fans think of selling the ability of living in Miami as a bad thing. But then again most of the "Miami fans" who typically say these sort of things live in Sec country or other country bumpkin towns...an i been watching yall all year to...sh*t on south florida...and south florida recruits. Its about to be call out time...cause alot of yall were fairweathers anyway..cause aint no way a true Miami fan would have the vitrol some have for SOUTH FLORIDA that i see on here

So just not mention it huh?.
Only Miami fans think of selling the ability of living in Miami as a bad thing. But then again most of the "Miami fans" who typically say these sort of things live in Sec country or other country bumpkin towns...an i been watching yall all year to...sh*t on south florida...and south florida recruits. Its about to be call out time...cause alot of yall were fairweathers anyway..cause aint no way a true Miami fan would have the vitrol some have for SOUTH FLORIDA that i see on here
Doesn’t matter if it’s mentioned or not. My point is, its importance gets blown out of proportion on here. Just like the weather, the beach, the girls, the city, etc.

As for all the other stuff I’m not part of the south Florida hater club. The only thing I’ve ever said was, we should stop ignoring actual on field production for two hand touch superstars.

Advertisement
As we've discussed many times VAST MAJORITY of people who WATCH football HAVE NO CLUE WHAT THEY WATCHING... Mike can't coach and the bartender is amazing
@Brooklyndee ....it's truly troubling. Mike gets sh*t on all the time on here. Unbeknownst to the majority of posters, if Mike doesn't jump that route at Boston College in 2001, where the ball careened off his leg, enabling Matt to pick it off...we lose that game. One of the realist Canes I've had the pleasure to know. As you know, PBuch will always be my Boy, but Mike was no slouch in his own right.

Social media, the internet, and media in general is as cutthroat as it gets. We see on a constant basis comments, videos and in other forms get blown out of proportion by things taken out of context or as in this case, a snippet of a video edited to promote a certain agenda.

What’s disturbing about this snippet even being posted here is it gives it more attention than is really necessary. It was a non story until posted and then had to be defended by those who know the true meaning and context of the ENTIRE statement.

Only the players who grew up in Alabama.
No former player raised outside of Bama chooses to live in that wasteland of a state. ****, no person not raised in Alabama, much less former players, have ever uttered the words, “I want to move to Alabama”. It’s a bunch of country bumpkins of all colors living in a state that is about 30 years behind the rest of the country.

Living in Bama is like living in Arkansas, Oklahoma, Mississippi, etc…No one does it voluntarily. And this diatribe against the backwards *** state that is Alabama comes from someone living in Georgia. Even we look down on Alabama.
My apologies to the normal people living in Birmingham, but my advice to you is GET OUT.
I was getting mad until you said the normal people living in Birmingham. Born and raised on the streets of the westside.

Advertisement
Doesn’t matter if it’s mentioned or not. My point is, its importance gets blown out of proportion on here. Just like the weather, the beach, the girls, the city, etc.

As for all the other stuff I’m not part of the south Florida hater club. The only thing I’ve ever said was, we should stop ignoring actual on field production for two hand touch superstars.
You ain't on the list I know how your coming lol.

It's blown out if proportion a bit but it's still a selling point that should be used. Also it's a reason I've always stated when we go national we need big city kids...Atlanta, New Orleans, northern jersey, Dallas, Houston, Dmv.

One of the only smaller areas I said we should focus on is the tidewater 757 area. And I'm in big agreement on the onfield production tip.

You ain't on the list I know how your coming lol.

It's blown out if proportion a bit but it's still a selling point that should be used. Also it's a reason I've always stated when we go national we need big city kids...Atlanta, New Orleans, northern jersey, Dallas, Houston, Dmv.

One of the only smaller areas I said we should focus on is the tidewater 757 area. And I'm in big agreement on the onfield production tip.
I mean im technically not disagreeing that it is a point, but I just think it’s exaggerated. It gets old reading all of these reasons why kids should come to Miami, and none of those points are to get developed and get drafted day one. Which is the number 1 point for 90% of kids. Remember we’re 2 years removed from this baord being littered with people saying “don’t take the short money elsewhere, come to Miami and get that long NFL money.” And now it’s the exact opposite. “Come to Miami and get that Life Wallet money right now.” It’s all so played out.

100% Mario and co should go national and hit city kids. What’s happened the past 15 years is unacceptable. Why stay local for certain positions, when you’re gonna get left at the alter.

“Ok, so you might go 5-7 or 6-6 every season, not win any bowl games, be poorly developed and seriously damage your draft stock. But you can party your sorrows away at LIV on Sunday night and lay on the beach for the rest of the week. Who doesn’t want that?”

Advertisement
247 just posted the cut, out of context quote on instagram. One notable recruit Jeremiah smith is clown it in the comments.

Black list that outlet from the program. Completely lock them out

Holy **** they didn’t my comments calling them out

Don't forget PRIMADONNA TIME. They've already shown who they gonna **** ride for now. You actually had some genius who started a thread saying prime owns Mario and is 2-0 up against him... Heaven forbid they discuss the ones we won that he tried to get involved with or offered. Well that just wouldn't work for these whole **** riders and they agendas. I really wish MOST of these people would lose access to the internet.

My brother, there have been clueless **** riders from pre Madonna times.

Advertisement
Back