Y’all need to read this!

This is by far the dumbest thing said in this thread.

They go to Bama, Georgia, Clemson, OSU, etc...and play early...which means they likely comprehend the scheme.
But they're too dumb to grasp Baker's vanilla a$$ soft zone?!

Bro are you on drugs? 😆

I run SEVEN different coverages, FIVE different fronts, FOUR different personnel groupings and FOURTEEN different blitz calls...and I coach high school with limited resources and support staff.
He doesn’t use drugs. He’s against weed and it saddens me.

Advertisement
Agreed on the evals, but like Hall. Is he just a miss by all recruiting him or does he go to Bama and ball because he’s surrounded by an all star two deep and it’s ball or bail.

here it’s hall or yikes the Clemson receiver is 40 yards behind what #, who’s that, ah ****...
I keep going back to Hall so it’s interesting that you bring it up. Saban legit flew down here. I honestly just don’t know. I feel like they’re developing DB’s better at Bama but he might just be a miss by all.

I keep going back to Hall so it’s interesting that you bring it up. Saban legit flew down here. I honestly just don’t know. I feel like they’re developing DB’s better at Bama but he might just be a miss by all.
Has to be multifaceted, right? Alabama has elite coaching for sure. But Miami has put safeties in the league recently and one would have thought Hall would be ahead of those Miami safeties by now.

Bro are you on drugs? 😆

I run SEVEN different coverages, FIVE different fronts, FOUR different personnel groupings and FOURTEEN different blitz calls...and I coach high school with limited resources, limited time and almost no support staff.
That’s a lot of running.

That’s a lot of running.
forrest gump running GIF

Advertisement
Strip pope and wiggins of their numbers. Bench them.

Fire the staff. defensive staff..

once again we have no leaders. the leaders we have are all soft... from coaches to players... King is to friendly... GET UNDER YOUR TEAMATES SKIN!

Ymca CANES

old canes would have beat them up for not performing .. we need this

Yes. South Florida kids aren't hard workers. They're all spoiled, soft, entitled, brats.
That must be why so many of them make the NFL.

Man GTFOH with this dumb ****. I'm tired of this narrative on here.
When you dumb MF'ers gonna realize that (1) we're not getting the right SOFLO kids and (2) our leadership is trash.

How is the leadership at UF and FSU, by comparison?

Advertisement
I've been saying this for some time now, south florida is not what it once was.

The cream of the crop are good, but those days of having the 3 stars be as good as everyone elses 4 stars is laughable. These dumbass would celebrate a sack when they're down 40 points in the 3rd quarter. They just got beaten by a team full of 3rd rate texas players essentially.
You just need to find the right 3 stars. Ones that have desire, competitiveness with talent. There's plenty down here we just need to get the right ones

South Florida. Every good recruit worth a **** from west palm down to Florida city is cherry picked by Bama Clem and other bag schools. The ones we have didn’t make the cut.

This area, especially when it comes to football and other sports, at the youth level, is poisoned. At a young age, in these most recent generations, the kids are spoon fed all the compliments and praise in the world.

Place is full of bootlickers, the kids are full of themselves. They think they’re the **** before they’ve done ****. They aren’t go getters or workers, they are soft. That’s why we watch them act like they won the Super Bowl celebrating a sack down 30 to UNC. Makes me want to vomit.

And it’s not even their fault, it’s on coaches all over Dade County from Pop Warner on up.
I’ve played with these dudes man, I know how this **** operates. If you only knew the half of what goes on behind the scenes. Most of em shouldn’t be NCAA eligible or graduate from high school. You don’t have to earn **** down here anymore, coaches always got the hook up for em.

You can’t sit here and tell me it’s not Pope’s fault he hasn’t added any mass to his frame since the day he stepped foot on campus. You have to want this ****, they don’t want it.

I’d rather take a kid tearing up high school ball in nowhere Oklahoma who is a dawg than one of these Prima Donna 7 v 7 “Superstars”. But nah, Manny and the gang want to act like they have SoFlo on lockdown when we’ve been fed the scraps, bunch of suckers.

Meanwhile, we get to watch half the team get folded over by the OK State’s and UNC’s, and fight tooth and nail against Duke, VT, UVA, GTech, Wake, Pitt’s for the better part of the last 20 years.

Yall need to wake up, these kids aren’t what they used to be, the game passed us by, we are still playing catch up.

And all the soft *** gimmicky chain, rings, uniform, “swagger” **** Manny created has only made things worse and continued the poisonous cycle. Boosted their egos, pump their heads up, make them think they’re all gangster. ***** a joke. Go play ball.

Had to get this off my chest because it’s been brewing for years. I don’t even post on here like that, but I’m always reading. The awakening is coming soon, game 1, next year. Everyone will wake up then.
Lol Manny is apart of the “poison” that has plagued this team. He’s the last straw from that poison that Mark Richt was talking about. I just know Richt be laughing his *** off at this program.

Advertisement
Worst narrative amongst our fans.

South Florida continues to be the best producer of elite football talent in this beautiful country. Miami routinely:

1. Fails to land the studs
2. Fails at developing them if they do sign one
3. Whiffs on evals of the lower-rated kids who go ball for someone else.

Blaming South Florida kids for our failures would be like showing up to a Playboy Mansion party covered in puke and shlt and then saying "all these girls are ugly lesbians anyway" at the end of the night when you go home alone.

Advertisement
You said the "elite" ones are cherry picked. (correct)

But then you followed that up by throwing THE WHOLE SOUTH FLORIDA FOOTBALL WORLD under the bus. Calling the kids soft, blah blah blah.

If you knew ****, you'd know that Miami doesn't even need the ELITE ones to get going in the right direction.
THERE'S ALL CONFERENCE PLAYERS FROM SOUTH FLORIDA THAT MIAMI DIDN'T OFFER.
Our evals are most likely the problem they been a big issue for ages

If I'm able to name South Florida 3-star kids who are balling at other schools then it kinda defeats the whole logic of this post/thread.

We're generally not attracting the elite kids, so we need to be more accurate with our evaluations of the lower ranked kids. (and we haven't been)

This isn't a new phenomenon. This goes back to Golden not offering Skai Moore, Isaiah McKenzie, Quincy Wilson or James Burgess. Or offering Dennis Turner, Nate Dortch, Danny Dillard and Larry Hope over Juwan Dowels and Fabian Moreau. Or not offer Lamar Jackson cause we run the Pro Style. The list is long and it continues today.
BAD EVALUATIONS!
Jalar Holley over Brandon Dorlus, who had offers from Clemson and UF, played as a True Freshman at Oregon and gained the nickname "TFL" from his college coaches.
And we have severe WR problems...meanwhile local 3-stars Zay Flowers and Tutu Atwell have been tearing up the ACC. Let's not even talk about all the other WR talent we missed or didn't offer.

We haven't had anybody in here that knows how to evaluate and recruit South Florida.

Our evals are most likely the problem they been a big issue for ages
Miami is in this spot where they arent good enough to cherry pick, and they are still attractive enough they dont feel they have to get raw recruits and coach them up.

I think the next DC(position coaches) should be NFL guy if possible. Our players look like they hit the weights again, Feeley is getting results, but the craftsmanship is missing from the position groups, and the schemes arent there at all.

Advertisement
Back