Y’all need to read this!

moneymanj

Sophomore
South Florida. Every good recruit worth a **** from west palm down to Florida city is cherry picked by Bama Clem and other bag schools. The ones we have didn’t make the cut.

This area, especially when it comes to football and other sports, at the youth level, is poisoned. At a young age, in these most recent generations, the kids are spoon fed all the compliments and praise in the world.

Place is full of bootlickers, the kids are full of themselves. They think they’re the **** before they’ve done ****. They aren’t go getters or workers, they are soft. That’s why we watch them act like they won the Super Bowl celebrating a sack down 30 to UNC. Makes me want to vomit.

And it’s not even their fault, it’s on coaches all over Dade County from Pop Warner on up.
I’ve played with these dudes man, I know how this **** operates. If you only knew the half of what goes on behind the scenes. Most of em shouldn’t be NCAA eligible or graduate from high school. You don’t have to earn **** down here anymore, coaches always got the hook up for em.

You can’t sit here and tell me it’s not Pope’s fault he hasn’t added any mass to his frame since the day he stepped foot on campus. You have to want this ****, they don’t want it.

I’d rather take a kid tearing up high school ball in nowhere Oklahoma who is a dawg than one of these Prima Donna 7 v 7 “Superstars”. But nah, Manny and the gang want to act like they have SoFlo on lockdown when we’ve been fed the scraps, bunch of suckers.

Meanwhile, we get to watch half the team get folded over by the OK State’s and UNC’s, and fight tooth and nail against Duke, VT, UVA, GTech, Wake, Pitt’s for the better part of the last 20 years.

Yall need to wake up, these kids aren’t what they used to be, the game passed us by, we are still playing catch up.

And all the soft *** gimmicky chain, rings, uniform, “swagger” **** Manny created has only made things worse and continued the poisonous cycle. Boosted their egos, pump their heads up, make them think they’re all gangster. ***** a joke. Go play ball.

Had to get this off my chest because it’s been brewing for years. I don’t even post on here like that, but I’m always reading. The awakening is coming soon, game 1, next year. Everyone will wake up then.

Advertisement
Advertisement
ShoddyEarnestCrane-max-1mb.gif
tenor.gif
tumblr_pfl794dUw61x997tfo1_400.gifv

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Lot of Manny in there.... yet the problem started 20 years ago....

I’m not a loyalist to South Florida players or manny but it seems like you are fighting a lot of battles in one rant...

Advertisement
and amen...

I'm sick of getting 7 v 7 all stars. For F's sake, Marshall Few looked faster than Pope on that reverse. Why? Because he **** sure wanted it.
Tough kid. Also built like a college athletic. Pope looks like a high school junior. My son said he wants to be special operations. So he has heart and not a *****.

South Florida. Every good recruit worth a **** from west palm down to Florida city is cherry picked by Bama Clem and other bag schools. The ones we have didn’t make the cut.

This area, especially when it comes to football and other sports, at the youth level, is poisoned. At a young age, in these most recent generations, the kids are spoon fed all the compliments and praise in the world.

Place is full of bootlickers, the kids are full of themselves. They think they’re the **** before they’ve done ****. They aren’t go getters or workers, they are soft. That’s why we watch them act like they won the Super Bowl celebrating a sack down 30 to UNC. Makes me want to vomit.

And it’s not even their fault, it’s on coaches all over Dade County from Pop Warner on up.
I’ve played with these dudes man, I know how this **** operates. If you only knew the half of what goes on behind the scenes. Most of em shouldn’t be NCAA eligible or graduate from high school. You don’t have to earn **** down here anymore, coaches always got the hook up for em.

You can’t sit here and tell me it’s not Pope’s fault he hasn’t added any mass to his frame since the day he stepped foot on campus. You have to want this ****, they don’t want it.

I’d rather take a kid tearing up high school ball in nowhere Oklahoma who is a dawg than one of these Prima Donna 7 v 7 “Superstars”. But nah, Manny and the gang want to act like they have SoFlo on lockdown when we’ve been fed the scraps, bunch of suckers.

Meanwhile, we get to watch half the team get folded over by the OK State’s and UNC’s, and fight tooth and nail against Duke, VT, UVA, GTech, Wake, Pitt’s for the better part of the last 20 years.

Yall need to wake up, these kids aren’t what they used to be, the game passed us by, we are still playing catch up.

And all the soft *** gimmicky chain, rings, uniform, “swagger” **** Manny created has only made things worse and continued the poisonous cycle. Boosted their egos, pump their heads up, make them think they’re all gangster. ***** a joke. Go play ball.

Had to get this off my chest because it’s been brewing for years. I don’t even post on here like that, but I’m always reading. The awakening is coming soon, game 1, next year. Everyone will wake up then.
Stop it! Many of them were recruited by those schools as well. We just don’t develop them unfortunately.
These teams have like 100 coaches lol

Advertisement
Yes. South Florida kids aren't hard workers. They're all spoiled, soft, entitled, brats.
That must be why so many of them make the NFL.

Man GTFOH with this dumb ****. I'm tired of this narrative on here.
When you dumb MF'ers gonna realize that (1) we're not getting the right SOFLO kids and (2) our leadership is trash.

Advertisement
Back