Xzavier Henderson Hits the Portal

We are not overpaying and no one trusts Mario to run an appropriate offense until he does it. Accept reality. Truth hurts. We aren’t attractive enough at certain positions without proof to the contrary
You say that but Chance Robinson says the opposite. That is conjecture on your part. Cristobal is not a OC. Offensive players didnt like Gattis Scheme, but they like Dawson scheme. This is not about Cristobal, he made the change, whether late or not. Yall dont wanna accept that most of these man want a bag, over playing.

Advertisement
Exactly if they can't get Hendo they ain't landing any other WRs missed a layup lol
I think it should be a layup but there are no layups at WR in reality because Mario’s track record on Offense was only made worse by Mario in year 1.

I don’t blame them for not letting Henderson fleece them. He’s not good enough. If they’re going to get fleeced then get someone better.

I think it should be a layup but there are no layups at WR in reality because Mario’s track record on Offense was only made worse by Mario in year 1.

I don’t blame them for not letting Henderson fleece them. He’s not good enough. If they’re going to get fleeced then get someone better.
Yea don't want to over spend, but we should have spent for at least one of these 15 portal WRs we've been linked to

Advertisement
You say that but Chance Robinson says the opposite. That is conjecture on your part. Cristobal is not a OC. Offensive players didnt like Gattis Scheme, but they like Dawson scheme. This is not about Cristobal, he made the change, whether late or not. Yall dont wanna accept that most of these man want a bag, over playing.
You are constantly shilling on here for this dreck, my God. Yeah they want bags but when bags are equal or close they’re going elsewhere because the guy you defend endlessly destroyed his potential 1st year good will with Gattis. Guess what??? Mario has a history on offense before Gattis. I think it’ll change but he dug this hole. Mario is the reason why Mario can’t get elite guys at WR right now.

Chance Robinson is one guy and he hasn’t signed yet. Last year Andy Jean was committed about now. And…

How much of us not getting these somewhat high caliber transfer have to do with not trying to over pay for what the coaches see as mid talent. Or these players just passing on the staff? I’m leaning towards the former. Think a lot of these kids tryna cash out of they former high school rankings

You are constantly shilling on here for this dreck, my God. Yeah they want bags but when bags are equal or close they’re going elsewhere because the guy you defend endlessly destroyed his potential 1st year good will with Gattis. Guess what??? Mario has a history on offense before Gattis. I think it’ll change but he dug this hole. Mario is the reason why Mario can’t get elite guys at WR right now.

Chance Robinson is one guy and he hasn’t signed yet. Last year Andy Jean was committed about now. And…
I aint schilling, i keep shyyt 100% and light Cristobal haas up when he do dumb krap. But he is not an OC. He had no problem recruiting skill players in Oregon. This narrative started at Miami. How can blame man for Offense when he doesnt call or design plays? Jean left because the WR coach who recruited him left and started bashing Miami. Plus Gattis. We recruit every other position pretty well considering we went 5-7.

Advertisement
Agree but what I don't understand is why was Mario so confident when he claimed the team would be significantly different come fall.Did he expect better talent to hit the portal,better interest from entries in miami,more money available?
I think it’s better in some areas but I also think he seriously miscalculated the damage done in year 1 and our Brand’s current value.

Advertisement
I aint schilling, i keep shyyt 100% and light Cristobal haas up when he do dumb krap. But he is not an OC. He had no problem recruiting skill players in Oregon. This narrative started at Miami. How can blame man for Offense when he doesnt call or design plays? Jean left because the WR coach who recruited him left and started bashing Miami. Plus Gattis. We recruit every other position pretty well considering we went 5-7.
Mario is 110% responsible for Gattis. Mario hired him. Mario has a reputation as a bro-style QB killer before he came here. It’s indisputable.

I am happy to praise Mario for the trenches and some of the positive things he’s done but WR and QB recruiting isn’t what we need it to be. And there’s no way Dawson likes the WR core. He’s got Mario’s reputation on O on his shoulders and not many kids will believe otherwise until they see otherwise on the field as to WR and QB. Watch.

Yea don't want to over spend, but we should have spent for at least one of these 15 portal WRs we've been linked to
Yeah a good one but here’s the problem - I bet the good ones won’t come here because it’s not worth the risk and they get big enough bags at places with better recent track records. It’s worse than people on here think.

We can’t even pay for elite level quality at certain positions if we want and try to because we’re a red flag risk.

This sucks bits the worst thing that can happen in this situation. Our only hope is to hit on some evals and show a lot of promise on the field at WR and QB this year. Scary.

Advertisement

One thing I dig about you, Slurper or Mope you don’t BS when you see BS

Yeah a good one but here’s the problem - I bet the good ones won’t come here because it’s not worth the risk and they get big enough bags at places with better recent track records. It’s worse than people on here think.

We can’t even pay for elite level quality at certain positions if we want and try to because we’re a red flag risk.

This sucks bits the worst thing that can happen in this situation. Our only hope is to hit on some evals and show a lot of promise on the field at WR and QB this year. Scary.
I’m sadden for the Canes offensive future under mario

One thing I dig about you, Slurper or Mope you don’t BS when you see BS
I’m mad dude. I’m tired of being a run of the mill has-been program that doesn’t inspire local kids to play for their City anymore because to a degree, it’s self-inflicted and continuing. If we were an average team or above average but got the most out of what we have to work with and had life and fight all these years, like San Diego State under Toomey or whatever his name was… or VA Tech under Beamer, I’d be in a much happier place.

To borrow from former Israeli Foreign and Deputy Prime Minister, Abba Eban - The Miami Hurricanes, post-Butch Davis, never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

As I said not long ago, Mario’s Year 1 Bro-Style chickens are coming home to roost.

I’m mad dude. I’m tired of being a run of the mill has-been program that doesn’t inspire local kids to play for their City anymore because to a degree, it’s self-inflicted and continuing. If we were an average team or above average but got the most out of what we have to work with and had life and fight all these years, like San Diego State under Toomey or whatever his name was… or VA Tech under Beamer, Is be in a much happier place.

To borrow from former Israeli Foreign and Deputy Prime Minister, Abba Eban - The Miami Hurricanes, post-Butch Davis, never miss an opportunity to miss an opportunity.

As I said not long ago, Mario’s Year 1 Bro-Style chickens are coming home to roost.
So my question is did the higher ups get involved in the OC search

Advertisement
Back