Xzavier Henderson Hits the Portal

Advertisement
Mario moving in silence again…..so silent event portal dudes don’t hear him
Miami WR recruiting
Fail Novak Djokovic GIF by Australian Open

If we can’t close on a kid like Henderson given our need and his ties then don’t begin to hold your breath on the UTSA kid who will probably have much bigger and better suitors, smh.

I get your point but I see no ties.. but turning them back to us when they are from home... Him and his fam all Gators.. anti U

Advertisement
Well who else is out there beside Henderson for the taking?
I don’t know man and it sucks but they’re not going to bag up for regular level dudes and I don’t blame them. There isn’t some magical unlimited giant teet of unlimited NIL cash.

They clearly made a decision to solidify the OL and retain TVD. It looks like they’re in a good spot for some 5 stars in the 2024 class as well, like Stone. So they’ll spend money but it’s not unlimited and they’re not going to get fleeced by Henderson-level talent.

Advertisement
I’d like to have him as he fills a need but he has a value as well and funds aren’t limitless. 💁🏻‍♂️

We won’t get everything we want or need unfortunately and we don’t have a compelling offense to sell right now so there it is…
Agree but what I don't understand is why was Mario so confident when he claimed the team would be significantly different come fall.Did he expect better talent to hit the portal,better interest from entries in miami,more money available?

Advertisement
No way. They’re whiffing. Mario’s history as a HC for WRs in an offense is vomit and they’re not going to get fleeced by a run of the mill level talent at WR so that’s why we have **** at WR.

I don’t have a lot of faith in us getting the WR help we remotely need.
Dawson just coached a team that threw for 4k yards man. Not buying that as to why whatever is happening. This seems more of, we not getn man at any cost. I doubt its schematics

Another one making outrageous demands and of questionable character??
I’m not sure who you are referencing. That poster on 247 is reputable as you know. If he’s saying the dude’s looking for a big bag then that’s likely a part of the problem. The other problem is that our HC as a bad rep on offense and he slit his own throat in year one with Gattis.

Make no mistake in interpreting what I’m saying about this situation. I don’t blame them for not over-paying a Henderson-level talent, especially when I see them getting Mauigoa’s and crystal balls for guys like Stone, but Mario dug this hole 110% hiring Gattis in year 1 and going bro-style instead of what was obvious to everyone else not thinking they’re the smartest guys in the room.

At the start of year one we had shiny brand new coach energy and momentum and that was Mario’s opportunity to show the future going forward in a throw-away year. All that shine and potential good will was ******* squandered. I know **** about football unlike a ton of people on here and even I knew better than that dreck we puked on the field game after game.

So yeah, I get not being fleeced but the HC did not put himself in a good situation in year one.

Advertisement
Dawson just coached a team that threw for 4k yards man. Not buying that as to why whatever is happening. This seems more of, we not getn man at any cost. I doubt its schematics
We are not overpaying and no one trusts Mario to run an appropriate offense until he does it. Accept reality. Truth hurts. We aren’t attractive enough at certain positions without proof to the contrary

No way. They’re whiffing. Mario’s history as a HC for WRs in an offense is vomit and they’re not going to get fleeced by a run of the mill level talent at WR so that’s why we have **** at WR.

I don’t have a lot of faith in us getting the WR help we remotely need.
Exactly if they can't get Hendo they ain't landing any other WRs missed a layup lol

I keep saying it but no one believes me. Our way out of this is for players we recruit to step up and do the business. Weather Colbie Young, Horton, X, Ray Ray. The TEs. I do not want us to pay these man anything they want sorry.
That’s fine and that’s what better happen because the big fast outside elite type WR recruiting is dead until proven otherwise.

Advertisement
Back