Xzavier Henderson Hits the Portal

Gaby says the feedback he’s getting tonight isn’t as promising.

Need a CIS source to share the contrary. Please. Lol.

Henderson would be a big get. Let’s bring this home.
I guess we deserve it for making a Henderson our up to now top wr portal target,we all remember the drama with his brother and this kid never even gave us a chance when he was recruited 3 classes back.

Advertisement
Gaby says the feedback he’s getting tonight isn’t as promising.

Need a CIS source to share the contrary. Please. Lol.

Henderson would be a big get. Let’s bring this home.

I don’t blame staff if this is it, per BrwdCnty there. This isn’t Zay Flowers or Jordan Addison last year.
👇

B0CEF394-50B0-48D3-862E-84912CE4D27F.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I'm done with the portal. Let's just bring them in via HS recruiting. Just hate it because the portal is how you supplement your roster. Can take you from a 6-7 win team to a 9-10 win team.

Bottom line boys....this U doesn't shine quite the way we think it does. Mario/Dawson have to prove it on the field...all it takes is 1 year and we easily win these kind of battles.

Advertisement
If we can’t close on a kid like Henderson given our need and his ties then don’t begin to hold your breath on the UTSA kid who will probably have much bigger and better suitors, smh.
Exactly what I'm saying a Columbus guy and we have a wide open spot at one of the outside WRs and TVD just confirmed he's coming back, and we still can't land dude

If we end up with JaQuae Jackson as our only WR addition, a guy who currently doesn’t have a commitable offer from either us or Pitt… lord help this board.

I’m actually not that concerned with Henderson given his family has always hated Miami, but the clock is ticking elsewhere. Push all those chips in for Franklin.

Also worth noting 2/3 guys we were presumed in a good spot for (Henderson, Tywone, Davis) are leaning elsewhere. The only one we feel good on is…well…not someone that elevates the DB room much.

I'm done with the portal. Let's just bring them in via HS recruiting. Just hate it because the portal is how you supplement your roster. Can take you from a 6-7 win team to a 9-10 win team.

Bottom line boys....this U doesn't shine quite the way we think it does. Mario/Dawson have to prove it on the field...all it takes is 1 year and we easily win these kind of battles.
We're good in the portal except for WR and DT

Advertisement
Back