Xzavier Henderson Hits the Portal

Advertisement
Will be on campus today - InsideTheU
Always Be Closing Alec Baldwin GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
You don’t like surf and turf?
I'm blackety black-black and I even had to urban dictionary this one.

🤦🏿‍♂️😂

Oh, P.S. POTY CANDIDATE YOU MADE ME GO TO URBAN DICTIONARY MAH G

🤦🏿‍♂️😂

He was actually inquiring about eating land animal and sea animal in same dish. Like lobster and steak. That urban dictionary must be some 4chan gen z ****.. my gaww *clutches pearls*

He was actually inquiring about eating land animal and sea animal in same dish. Like lobster and steak. That urban dictionary must be some 4chan gen z ****.. my gaww *clutches pearls*
I found out about that one, too, but trust me this is CIS.
I KNOW WHAT HE MEANT LOL

Last edited:
Advertisement

🤦🏿‍♂️😂

We need a "Coño" emoji for this post!

Lol no stat provided says anything about withers ability to catch the ball reliably because no target/ catch rate stat was given. The stats given were Catches, Yards, and TDs. In zero universe we’re the actual stats simulator for Rambo and Henderson. That is just a fact. Rambo was 1000% statistically superior. It’s not hard to just admit I am right lol.

Now like I said in my original post, you wanna say the stats aren’t reflective of his capabilities, and was very misused - go ahead. But you can’t say his statistical production was similar when it wasn’t. Some analytics could say regardless what the scheme is, if you aren’t dominating (as in dominating the yards/TDs) at a relatively young age, it’s not a good indicator of future success at WR.

Here I’ll make the better statistical comparison for y’all:

Rambo final 2 yrs at OUhad like 15% of the catches on offense, 14% of the yards, and 12% of the receiving TDs.

Henderson in final 2 seasons had about 14% of catches, 11% of the yards, and 9% of the TDs…

Like I said stick to he wasn’t being asked to do what he’s best at.
Lmao you wrote all that BS just to prove not a big difference in stats 🤣

Advertisement
Back