Xavier Restrepo transfers from Sta to Deerfield.

I dont know any Christian based HS that all allows early graduation.

By Christian based, you mean private schools fueled by tuition money. They want a full year of tuition, not a half year. I see both sides but athletes who want to early enroll will leave like this athlete. Can not blame him.

Advertisement
Worked with Restrepo today. What a nice kid and incredible football player. Like actual FOOTBALL PLAYER, not just athlete. Yes sir, no sir. Only have to tell him things once. Super smart. He can be an absolute stud at Safety this year. He's the kind of brain you want back there.

Worked with Restrepo today. What a nice kid and incredible football player. Like actual FOOTBALL PLAYER, not just athlete. Yes sir, no sir. Only have to tell him things once. Super smart. He can be an absolute stud at Safety this year. He's the kind of brain you want back there.

What's his interest level in us, though?

Coach what needs to happen to get this kid an offer I watched him live this past season and was blown away definitely a take in my book.

Advertisement
Coach what needs to happen to get this kid an offer I watched him live this past season and was blown away definitely a take in my book.

Well there's other slot WR's in South FLA who are probably higher on Miami's board. McDougle, for example, is a bit more explosive. There might be some other kids that Miami likes better also.

Personally if I had to take Restrepo I would take him at Safety. He has a good build for it, he's smart and he's physical.

I've said it before - i'm surprised any HS (or state education board) allows kids to graduate early for athletics.

Advertisement
Take him as an athlete. Kid can shine on both sides of the ball and has that white boy dawg in him.

I have no clue.
I was too busy teaching him coverages to ask him about recruiting.
Does he have an offer?
In what context were u teaching coverages, like were u teaching him to recognize coverages as a WR or were u helping him learn coverages as a Safety.

Advertisement
Advertisement
You think STA has great education? 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Lets see..you don’t even need to take the FCAT at STA to graduate but this kid is taking extra classes & subjecting himself to the FCAT & this is what you say?

STA alum here, went to Johns Hopkins; wouldn't have been able to without the guidance provided by STA.

Prior to STA I went to a very good public school and THAT was a joke. But saying that STA's education system is not good is preposterous. But like most places, they are what you make them.

Advertisement
Back