Xavier Restrepo season expectations

YUMU

Recruit
Let's discuss X here.

Baller, running 4.51 at 196 pounds
Plays both sides
Runs great routes
Tough, hard working kid
Body is college ready and might be ahead of upper classmates as far as physicality

I see him playing a lot on special teams and even breaking in the WR rotation earlier rather then later.

Thoughts?

Advertisement
Let's discuss X here.

Plays both sides
Runs great routes
Tough, hard working kid
Body is college ready and might be ahead of upper classmates as far as physicality

I see him playing a lot on special teams and even breaking in the WR rotation earlier rather then later.

Thoughts?
He’ll play early and often. I don’t want to guess at production but I think he’ll be targeted a lot. He’s always open like the corner store

Let's discuss X here.

Plays both sides
Runs great routes
Tough, hard working kid

Thoughts?
He ran a 4.58 40. We only have 8 receivers on the roster, that’s including the 4 freshman. All of the young guys should play. Im sure he will play special teams too but hopefully not as a returner. Rather have knighton or pope back there for that

Advertisement
He ran a 4.58 40. We only have 8 receivers on the roster, that’s including the 4 freshman. All of the young guys should play. Im sure he will play special teams too but hopefully not as a returner. Rather have knighton or pope back there for that

thank you. 4.58 is accurate but saw him stating he was clocked at 4.51 recently. Good stuff either way. I think quickness is what set him apart.

Did he return kicks at Deerfield?

My hope is that he carves our a roll similar to Hunter Renfrow. Helping sustain drives by working the middle of the field. Since we are aiming to be running 80 plays per game I expect some of the young guys to get 20 snaps per game.

20-30 catches would be good as a Fr.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Dont know if all the WRs do this but there was a video of him doing a one-legged squat on a BOSU balance trainer.
Think he was also holding a dumbell between his hands.
Regardless it was pretty impressive.

I think he has that short area quickness that Likens likes.
So I see him getting some PT for sure and if he initally plays well, he'll get more time and not redshirt.

Advertisement
Back