Xavier Restrepo midseason HL

His vids from the offseason at WR were ridiculous. Kid was out there playing chess with his feet and destroying every DB. DB tape is looking just as impressive.

Advertisement
His vids from the offseason at WR were ridiculous. Kid was out there playing chess with his feet and destroying every DB. DB tape is looking just as impressive.
Crazy to think of a guy playing that many skill/speed positions at a large school like Deerfield.
Question, what is his “position” on offense?

i dont wanna sound like a hater but brax was sooo much better of an athlete and a HS recruit than this kid. "hidden gems" dont come out of schools like deerfield.. kids a good highschool player but his athletic traits are the reason were fighting airforce and kentucky for this kid! gotta take off the miami shades sometimes

Advertisement
i dont wanna sound like a hater but brax was sooo much better of an athlete and a HS recruit than this kid. "hidden gems" dont come out of schools like deerfield.. kids a good highschool player but his athletic traits are the reason were fighting airforce and kentucky for this kid! gotta take off the miami shades sometimes

Restrepo's testing numbers were upper-echelon. 5'10, 186 pounds, 4.58 40, 4.16 SH, 32.5" Vertical, 103.65 SPARQ. Braxton's numbers were even better, but Restrepo's numbers compare favorably to most of our WRs and CBs.

Restrepo's testing numbers were upper-echelon. 5'10, 186 pounds, 4.58 40, 4.16 SH, 32.5" Vertical, 103.65 SPARQ. Braxton's numbers were even better, but Restrepo's numbers compare favorably to most of our WRs and CBs.
In addition to that, restrepo while a good athlete in his own right he’s more proven against this type of competition playing big time ball at 2 major college producing highschool schools in sta and Deerfield while starting at both. So berrios is the better athlete but imo restrepo is the better player and definitely more versatile

In addition to that, restrepo while a good athlete in his own right he’s more proven against this type of competition playing big time ball at 2 major college producing highschool schools in sta and Deerfield while starting at both. So berrios is the better athlete but imo restrepo is the better player and definitely more versatile
im not in love with his size but i'd take him based on his aggression. kid goes hard every play.

To me, he looks like a striker. He diagnoses and attacks a run like hes been doing it for ages. Dude is a football player!! Cant wait to see how the staff gets the most of him

Advertisement
I think I read somewhere Restrepo is a really smart kid.... I remember seeing him get the Harvard offer I believe. Hopefully he follows in Braxtons footsteps in that regard.... always made me feel better about him returning punts.

I think they will figure it out when he gets here. I like him at nickel.
With the way he diagnosis plays and is so decisive I agree. He’s fearless attacking everyone. He should be a nickel on passing downs and a SS in base. The possibilities are endless with a kid like this.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back