Xavier Restrepo midseason HL

Advertisement
This dude lines up everywhere on the field, Swiss Army knife.

Honestly he could play on either side of the ball but I love him on defense. Great instincts and a ball hawk, he also has great pop when he hits people.

Complete football player. Wherever he plays he’ll be good.

This dude lines up everywhere on the field, Swiss Army knife.

Honestly he could play on either side of the ball but I love him on defense. Great instincts and a ball hawk, he also has great pop when he hits people.

Complete football player. Wherever he plays he’ll be good.

He’s doing it for Deerfield Beach, too. It’s not like they are hurting for skill position talent.

He’s doing it for Deerfield Beach, too. It’s not like they are hurting for skill position talent.

He probably plays o? Or do you think the staff is intrigued by him playing nickel? He seems perfect.

Honestly he seems like a perfect slot guy too.

Advertisement
Considering Rumph & Banda being pretty inconsistent recruiters I can definitely see him playing DB. His experience as a receiver should only make him better and his conversion to that side of the ball easier.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Would love to see him play both ways but man he has a high football IQ playing defense. Knows the play and where to be. We are missing that this year and we really need another JJ type guy back there.

Advertisement
Back