2024 Xavier Lucas 3* CB/S from STA sticks w/Wisconsin

Advertisement
Get Lucas and Mincey and I'm freaking ecstatic!
absolutley ecstatic..

If you gonna get s.fla dbs go with the prerequisite athletic traits and he has that for sure.

There is good db coaching at AH and he played for @coachmacho prior and only helps with the freakshow db they have nexct year in Greg Thomas as well. and continues the ah db tradition to miami...which would be a crazy run of about 6 dbs

Eddie Murphy Shut Up GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
Would probably have the best size/speed ratio in our Secondary the moment he steps on campus.
He's a big fast kid.
I've coached plenty D1 DB's and most of the DB's with his height don't have his weight/thickness. He's also got a big wing span.

Would Rique Stevenson be a good comparison for him? Bigger guy that can move well enough to play corner?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
I think he's much longer than Stevenson.
Rique was super physical with CB skills to boot. I think the physicality is what separates him - he would knock ur block off. He was a Top 50 recruit for a reason.
@CaneThang2020 Stevenson was extremely physical and moved exceptionally well for his size. Not saying Lucas is at that level. But this kid is built like a safety that can possibly play corner because of his attributes and Rique was also.

Thanks @Coach Macho, the length should help him stick with guys in coverage.

Advertisement
Back