2024 Xavier Lucas 3* CB/S from STA sticks w/Wisconsin

Advertisement
Advertisement
I cant see Patterson starting. Seems like it's been said many times how the safties make this defense run. To think a true freshman would come in and start without enrolling early doesn't seem possible. Need to hit the portal.

I cant see Patterson starting. Seems like it's been said many times how the safties make this defense run. To think a true freshman would come in and start without enrolling early doesn't seem possible. Need to hit the portal.
Didn't know he won't be an EE, but look at the freshman finalist award Bain is in the running for. A lot of safetys on that list.

Advertisement
I see at least 1 of Jaden Harris or Marquese Williams starting after getting most 1st string reps next spring.

Didn't know he won't be an EE, but look at the freshman finalist award Bain is in the running for. A lot of safetys on that list.
We will portal but Patterson will start or be on the field consistently.
I'm pretty sure that school doesn't allow them to EE. I do think he will play a lot as the season goes on but I also think Kam Is a safety with a lot of exp and when he messes up its a touchdown. If James Williams misses a tackle its a touchdown or a big gain. If miami goes into next season expecting a kid to enroll In may or June and then start or play heavy min the first few games not sure I like that strategy.

Advertisement
he has the body-type.

1698894076838.png

Advertisement
Howard.

He loves tackling dudes 🫣
No. Howard is one of the most overhyped prospects in years. Barely any tape playing anybody and no camp tape either. He doesn’t even start at Central.

Advertisement
Back