Xavier Johnson/2021

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Hard to believe a kid of his caliber on the field has no scholarship. Must be a grades issue?
Gotta be. As much as I love our LB signees, that kid is very large and he's doing some freaky ****. I know Prop Joe said he played DE for South Broward but he's got a lot of LB film and it's impressive. Bad grades is the only logical explanation in my opinion. Maybe that's why he wasn't poached by an STA, AH, etc. This kid with a 3.0 is a high 4 star with the only question being is he an end or a LB on the next level....

Kid doesn’t even have a 247 profile. Looks like a kid that was really hurt by Covid shutdown and no camps

Gotta be. As much as I love our LB signees, that kid is very large and he's doing some freaky ****. I know Prop Joe said he played DE for South Broward but he's got a lot of LB film and it's impressive. Bad grades is the only logical explanation in my opinion. Maybe that's why he wasn't poached by an STA, AH, etc. This kid with a 3.0 is a high 4 star with the only question being is he an end or a LB on the next level....
It’s gotta be grades bro, this kid is a fckin heat seeking MISSILE.

He reminds me of Jon Garvin coming out of high school, similar physical build too with those long arms & that wide tank like frame, he even has a higher motor. With the right DL coach to teach him proper technique, he would be a monster at DE.

He would fit perfect at Viper for us playing in the same role that DJack played in 2016.

Hopefully he gets right & goes JUCO for a year or two & finds a legit program to go to, even if it’s a FCS school like FAMU, Bethune or even Stetson, **** even Flo Mo, Keiser or St. Thomas would be good just to get him in a program, but he needs to put all that ability to good use.

In fact Coach Senatus is the DL coach at Florida Memorial, Ima send him his tape & see if he knows about this kid.

Advertisement

He reminds me of Jon Garvin coming out of high school, similar physical build too with those long arms & that wide tank like frame, he even has a higher motor. With the right DL coach to teach him proper technique, he would be a monster at DE.

He would fit perfect at Viper for us playing in the same role that DJack played in 2016.

Hopefully he gets right & goes JUCO for a year or two & finds a legit program to go to, even if it’s a FCS school like FAMU, Bethune or even Stetson, **** even Flo Mo, Keiser or St. Thomas would be good just to get him in a program, but he needs to put all that ability to good use.

In fact Coach Senatus is the DL coach at Florida Memorial, Ima send him his tape & see if he knows about this kid.
Please sweet baby Jesus. That looks like an impact P5 dude, he'd be Godzilla in the FCS. I'd love to take that kid into the SWAC. Show them Central Time Zone boys we ain't fuccin' around...

He played de as a jr.

I was so impressed, i told the lineman he would wreck them. Broward played him at rb and Lb this year he was very impressive.

Seems like a grade situation...he was at mca b4 Broward...i was tryna get him back he is a beast

He knows...he was at Mca b4 Broward and coached against him last year...He is the real example of falling thru the cracks.

Advertisement
Back