X

Advertisement
Advertisement
All I ask is he stops running a yard short of the first down then try to twist to get it
He doesn't run short of the sticks. He runs the route at the exact depth it's called for, but if the ball isn't thrown in time, he naturally starts moving his spot. That's exactly what happened on the 4th down play. If Jacurri throws to X when he's supposed to, it's an easy first down.

Advertisement
There's plenty of issues, X sure as **** isn't one. Offensive game plan and passing game is not even trying for mismatch opportunities. If they are, we got bigger problems. The wr room has talent. Miami however doesn't scare Rutgers. That's another problem. I honestly don't want to see any hyperbole about how the room during the summer is now elite. Dawson got to show me. Pray a freaking QB comes. I love JB, he's a year away.

Hey guys, when did Jacurri and Restrepo become roommates?

I mean, that’s the only reason why Restrepo gets the most targets, right? Lol.

…or maybe it’s because he looks like a pro out there compared to the rest of the WRs.

🤷‍♂️
well TVD is in wisconsin so there was an empty bed in X's place........

Advertisement
Ya’ll better pray he stays. Literally our only reliable receiver on the roster right now.

X is without a doubt our best offensive player and one of the top 5 players on the squad! The guy is invaluable! If we had 5 players on each side of the ball play like X does, we would be a completely different team. We have Bain on defense but we need many more. X is a true leader and a true throwback Cane. His work ethic and game day performance is second to none. We desperately need his leadership on this squad next year.

X is without a doubt our best offensive player and one of the top 5 players on the squad! The guy is invaluable! If we had 5 players on each side of the ball play like X does, we would be a completely different team. We have Bain on defense but we need many more. X is a true leader and a true throwback Cane. His work ethic and game day performance is second to none. We desperately need his leadership on this squad next year.
Been saying this for months. But it doesn't fit in most of CIS posters thinking..... If the others in that room were smart they'd pay close attention to what he does and how he works... I know JG could use a lesson or two

Advertisement
Imma continue to mope so hard this offseason, but X ain't on the list. One of the best Canes we've ever had in the quarter century I 've been addicted.

Advertisement
Back