X

Advertisement
Advertisement
20231228_152353.gif

The only spark of consistency in this offense.

Doesn't celebrate after a 4 yard catch, runs the best routes, doesn't catch personal fouls but catches **** near everything he can get his hands on, creates more YAC with less tools than any other receiver to see the field this year.

Him not coming back would be a huge loss.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I sincerely hope Ny Carr, JoJO and chance come in , work their butts off and out JG on the bench where he belongs right now.

All those who sneer and wish Restrepo gone need their heads examined.
Even if X is around, which I hope he will be, it’s him, 2 other receivers and two tight ends that don’t get used in the passing game and don’t run block while Ray Ray, Ny and JoJo sit the bench.

The offensive play caller sucks!

Even if X is around, which I hope he will be, it’s him, 2 other receivers and two tight ends that don’t get used in the passing game and don’t run block while Ray Ray, Ny and JoJo sit the bench.

The offensive play caller sucks!
we know that's a big issue for sure.... Dawson sucks

Advertisement
Far too many fans like to **** on X because he's friends with Van Dyke.

He set a reception record bc he busts his *** and plays hard. Fans are idiots for talking any negative **** about him. The kid brings it on game day, period.

Give me more of him and less of guys like George. I don't care how talented they are if they can't keep their head in the game.

Advertisement
Back