X Williams was born a cane

LoyalCane24

Junior
[TWEET]852271933475311616[/TWEET]

First of all he is an elite player!

He has that Miami mentality that nobody on the other team will stop me!

Then he scores on them and showboats and talks ****!

Reminds me of thrill hill in the way that he will start celebrating and dancing over ur face when he scores on you!!!!

This dude needs to be a cane and bring the swagger back!!!!!!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
yeah !! Jalen Patterson has that same attitude ! lets get em

giphy-2.jpg

I like the positive attitude, but there's a difference between confidence and arrogance

no one? Really? No one???

For those who get to watch these guys play, who would you compare Williams to? What makes him so highly-regarded?

Advertisement
Anyone who is "born" to be a Cane doesn't commit to Alafreakingbama.

Advertisement
Who TF wants to play in Tuscaloosa?

What are the arguments here? Positives: 1. You get a more illegal perks and spending money, and 2. if you get in trouble, Saban's cleanup crew will bail you out aka Meyer-Hernandez. Those are pretty disgusting reasons to spend 3-5 years of your life and have to represent Baga for the rest of your life.

Meanwhile, at Miami, your chances of going to the league are just as good, arguably better based on recent NFL history. You play in front of friends and family for the hometown that LOVES you. You play on a team full of local boys. You live in MIAMI, not buttfuk, redneckville USA. You're a human being to be nurtured and developed by Richt, not a business transaction to be exploited by Saban. You're not called racial slurs outside of campus and kicked out of restaurants. Your degree is worth more than toilet paper.

Advertisement
Best part about this thread is we already have three studs at WR locked in and Xavier would be icing on the cake.

Advertisement
Back