X Williams was born a cane

Please find me a 6'1" WR that has been successful in the NFL that runs above 4.5 other than Jarvis Landry and Antonio Brown please.

Anquan Boldin??

Hines Ward??

Jerry Rice (6'2")
Dez Bryant (6'2")
Brandon Lloyd
Chad Johnson

Goes back a few years but don't forget Fred Bilitnikoff, NFL Hall of Famer with Oakland. 6'-1" ran 4.7 40.

That's a way different time that's almost leather helmets lol

Advertisement
Reading this thread makes me think some of you were behind that espn300 BS list. "His 40 time is faster so he is obviously better." tfoh with that. I guess hands, quickness out of cuts, understanding route concepts and body control are useless factors. Watch the videos, tape dont lie.

Reading this thread makes me think some of you were behind that espn300 BS list. "His 40 time is faster so he is obviously better." tfoh with that. I guess hands, quickness out of cuts, understanding route concepts and body control are useless factors. Watch the videos, tape dont lie.

Its crazy because even with everything u said and x is great at he still has good speed. He has it all

[MENTION=11486]Al Foil[/MENTION] is one of the worst posters I have ever seen. We aren't an NFL team. But in any event, the NFL is loaded with WR's who are over 6' 1" and run over a 4.5 40. Jarvis Landry and Antonio Brown are two of the best WRs in the NFL, so saying "other than" those two sounds retarded. Allen Hurns ran a 4.55 at the combine and is 6' 1". The NFL is littered with guys around that speed and size. Stupid post.

[MENTION=11486]Al Foil[/MENTION] is one of the worst posters I have ever seen. We aren't an NFL team. But in any event, the NFL is loaded with WR's who are over 6' 1" and run over a 4.5 40. Jarvis Landry and Antonio Brown are two of the best WRs in the NFL, so saying "other than" those two sounds retarded. Allen Hurns ran a 4.55 at the combine and is 6' 1". The NFL is littered with guys around that speed and size. Stupid post.

am I crazy here?

it's retarded because they don't even fulfill his statement. they are not over 6'1

Advertisement
Hopefully these guys don't apply the same logic to all positions. I mean they do have OL run the 40 and do a vert at the combine. The only time an OL runs 40 yards is to celebrate a TD and nobody cares how fast his big *** gets there.

The whole deal here brings into focus people obsessed with one aspect of an evaluation, one number, the 40 time

Real football evaluations give greater weight to actual performance on the football field when it counts. All the factors already mentioned: short burst, route running, hands, body control, vision, awareness, etc.

If you watch X highlights you see a fast FOOTBALL PLAYER, an excellent high school receiver. Whatever his number is it's not relevant enough to stop Alabama, us, and other top programs from wanting him as a priority pickup.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back