X = A Real HURRICANE

RozayCane

DelrayZoe🇭🇹

It’s mind boggling how anyone could ever speak one bad word about this man.

A true Cane.

Fights on every play.

Leaves everything he has on the field.

Loves this program and fans even when they don’t
show that same love back.

Some how we get blessed with kids like this still wanting to play for the “crib”

He won’t truly be appreciated until he’s gone.

Oh and.. TVD, go ahead and hand over all your NIL to this man..

Advertisement
Advertisement

It’s mind boggling how anyone could ever speak one bad word about this man.

A true Cane.

Fights on every play.

Leaves everything he has on the field.

Loves this program and fans even when they don’t
show that same love back.

Some how we get blessed with kids like this still wanting to play for the “crib”

He won’t truly be appreciated until he’s gone.

Oh and.. TVD, go ahead and hand over all your NIL to this man..

Perfectly put man. Some of this fan base doesn't deserve him. But it doesn't matter because guys like this just succeed in life regardless of how many people dismiss or outright disrespect him. Just sucks to not see him get that same love back.

Advertisement
I know this falls 100% on Mario, but why didn’t anyone from the guys on the field to the waterboys stop and think “why don’t we just kneel it?”
They probably did, but you aren't supposed to question the coach's decisions, let alone defy them. Execute your role.

Ill be the one to say it.

No respect for X after calling fsu players GOATED last season for running a train on our team.

Dont care.

You think ZO would of done that? Reed? Lewis? Taylor?
thats just a fancy word of saying they were good. If he substitutes that word after the game and sayy they were good would u b ok with that? Was he lying?

That kid is so much more mature than grown *** men on a message board. He’s the epitome of a team guy that loves his teammates and gives it everything. He’s been considered corny or a try hard by past teammates because he works his *** off and cares.

Llast night when the game was crumbling
around them and Tvd had his head down sulking you see a hand come in the screen to push Tyler’s chin up. As to say “ you’re our leader , guys are watching you”. That alone was one of the most selfless , mature moments I’ve ever seen in football. With all that chaos and pity he was thinking of the big picture. Then we took the ball down field and scored. I don’t think many 40 year old men are that aware of situations nowadays.

I personally love this group and it’s obvious this isn’t the same type of guys that quit or not showing up after a bad L. Even if the coach made a boneheaded decision. I’d go to war with that cat any day of the week.

I’ll be watching at 730 and I expect a good performance.

Last edited:
Advertisement
****ted on him before but he earned my respect with his play and attitude this season. He’s standing in the paint when he doesn’t have to and shouldn’t have to. Respect X

Advertisement
Ill be the one to say it.

No respect for X after calling fsu players GOATED last season for running a train on our team.

Dont care.

You think ZO would have done that? Reed? Lewis? Taylor?
You’re upset over that? Some words? Even though the kid tried to play on a broke foot? Worked as hard as any player we’ve had here in recent memory? That guy has bled , sweat and left it in the field every day. What have you sacrificed ?

He’s a great kid with amazing work ethic. He’s everything good about college football.

***** all the positives let’s be mad over sone words , and you’re the one always calling people snowflakes over being triggered by words. I go by actions , talk is just talk.

You’re upset over that? Some words? Even though the kid tried to play on a broke foot? Worked as hard as any player we’ve had here in recent memory? That guy has bled , sweat and left it in the field every day. What have you done ?

He’s a great kid with amazing work ethic. He’s everything good about college football.

***** all the positives let’s be mad over sone words , and you’re the one always calling people snowflakes over being triggered by words. I go by actions , talk is just talk.
Im not triggered. Just not a fan. Im not throwing a fit or acting crazy like someone that is triggered.

Would zo have said that when he played?

Reed?

Taylor?

Lewis?

If you like him thats fantastic and im not telling you not to.

I prefer the actions of old-school canes. Just what I prefer.

Advertisement
Back