X = A Real HURRICANE

Advertisement
That kid is so much more mature than grown *** men on a message board. He’s the epitome of a team guy that loves his teammates and gives it everything. He’s been considered corny or a try hard by past teammates because he works his *** off and cares.

Llast night when the game was crumbling
around them and Tvd had his head down sulking you see a hand come in the screen to push Tyler’s chin up. As to say “ you’re our leader , guys are watching you”. That alone was one of the most selfless , mature moments I’ve ever seen in football. With all that chaos and pity he was thinking of the big picture. Then we took the ball down field and scored. I don’t think many 40 year old men are that aware of situations nowadays.

I personally love this group and it’s obvious this isn’t the same type of guys that quit or not showing up after a bad L. Even if the coach made a boneheaded decision. I’d go to war with that cat any day of the week.

I’ll be watching at 730 and I expect a good performance.
24 hours to be miserable, and this board better be back to normal. Enjoy the NFL games today, don't excuse the performance last night but it's over and there is slot to play for still for this season. I see leadership and maturity, but we will see who shows up on Saturday night! I know I'll be watching. #GoCanes

Advertisement
That kid is so much more mature than grown *** men on a message board. He’s the epitome of a team guy that loves his teammates and gives it everything. He’s been considered corny or a try hard by past teammates because he works his *** off and cares.

around them and Tvd had his head down sulking you see a hand come in the screen to push Tyler’s chin up. As to say “ you’re our leader , guys are watching you”. That alone was one of the most selfless , mature moments I’ve ever seen in football. With all that chaos and pity he was thinking of the big picture. Then we took the ball down field and scored. I don’t think many 40 year old men are that aware of situations nowadays.

I personally love this group and it’s obvious this isn’t the same type of guys that quit or not showing up after a bad L. Even if the coach made a boneheaded decision. I’d go to war with that cat any day of the week.

look we were jobbed, TVD had a bad game, Mario/Dawson made a boneheaded play and they still had to call a fake fumble for us to lose.
My concern with this team though is im seeing too much couch and Flagg. Couch has made some really bad plays recently. I prefer to see the brown brothers. I think Popo needs more burn too. I would like to see Ray Ray get in the game more.

look we were jobbed, TVD had a bad game, Mario/Dawson made a boneheaded play and they still had to call a fake fumble for us to lose.
My concern with this team though is im seeing too much couch and Flagg. Couch has made some really bad plays recently. I prefer to see the brown brothers. I think Popo needs more burn too. I would like to see Ray Ray get in the game more.
Damarri isn’t ready with the mental side.

💯

Advertisement
Clearly couch isn't either. we don't have anyone else?
Couch hasn’t been as bad as fans make it , he just has one play a game where you’re like wtf was that ? Putting guys out there that’s not ready can 1. Lead to shattering his confidence 2. Lead to 2-3 easy scores on busts.

So yes Couch hasn’t been perfect but the has been pretty **** good with him not being perfect.

Love this

X is awesome, that nod to TVD to keep his head up too is the epitome of a leader and a pro

Time for everyone to get over the GT blunder. It sucks and was a horrible mistake by Mario.

But in the grand scheme of things we still have a lot of winnable games that will minimize the damage last night will do if we focus forward and play how we should moving forward

The players care and want to win more than we’ve seen in 15 years. TVD had what is probably his worst game ever. Let’s support them and hope they pull through at UNC

Advertisement
I wish Tyler were more of a vocal leader on the field and bench. He just isn't. Or someone rally the troops. Maybe X just needs to get the guys together on the bench instead.

Advertisement
Im not triggered. Just not a fan. Im not throwing a fit or acting crazy like someone that is triggered.

Would zo have said that when he played?

Reed?

Taylor?

Lewis?

If you like him thats fantastic and im not telling you not to.

I prefer the actions of old-school canes. Just what I prefer.

Zo is busy whining about a bunker… and Boulder …

I know this falls 100% on Mario, but why didn’t anyone from the guys on the field to the waterboys stop and think “why don’t we just kneel it?”
Just asked Dennis Smith this on Twitter in response to his spin-it-forward tweet. Mario unapproachable in that respect? Certainly seems well insulated, and his post-game comments were disturbing (to me).

Advertisement
Back