Wyche

Hey I hate to do this too yall but................

BlackVern's Bleak Visions
Well, well, well....

Dixon gone, Cook gone, Corey Johnson & Claude Pelon gone

Lane & Rudolph? Not a chance in ****.

Bleak Visions are coming to fruition

Sorry to say things will get bleaker

I see JC Jackson not coming....
I see a few more commits decomitting and not making it in due to grades....
I don't see us getting any DT's that will contribute next year.

But the big one now that his season is over and he can concentrate on recruiting...

I see Kayaa staying on the West Coast

We still will finish top 10

See you boys in Orlando

I also see Teddy B goin ape **** on us... Which is a good thing we don't wanna see him next year... Hopefully his beastly game against us will vault him into the NFL..

It was written.............

Last edited:
Advertisement
Sadly. I doubt you hate doing this in the least bit.

Which is both pathetic as a fan and unproductive for the board.

If it is the semester thing and Wyche signed the paper, wouldn't this just delay him until summer? He could go 1 more semester then report. What am I missing?

If it is the semester thing and Wyche signed the paper, wouldn't this just delay him until summer? He could go 1 more semester then report. What am I missing?

You are right he'd just join rest of class in June. Only way he'd go to another school is if Miami released him from his scholarship.

Still a stupid rule by the ACC.

These guys are waiting until the 11th hour to get serious about their school work. This is on them, not UM or Golden.

Advertisement
Sadly. I doubt you hate doing this in the least bit.

Which is both pathetic as a fan and unproductive for the board.

This man is clearly tired of the BS. Your coach will not make any changes, this staff is getting their bells rung at every turn. This is getting OLD.

Advertisement
If we get no Wyche and no Valentine, I will be very disappointed.

All this facking school has done for a decade is disappoint it's like rooting for the facking Indians. But worse because we are surrounded by talent in high schools and can't do **** with them. Go canes.

This is an appealable ACC rule. I have to guess that Wyche will be able to get a waiver of this rule...

...since he's not a basketball player.

### According to CaneSport.com, key UM oral commitment Michael Wyche, who has signed a letter of intent with UM, is waiting on appeal on an ACC rule requiring a player attend the same junior college three semesters before enrolling in an ACC school. Wyche has attended East Los AngelesCommunity College only two semesters.

Read more here: http://miamiherald.typepad.com/spor...-oden-update-riley-musings.html#storylink=cpy

It's a waiting game. I doubt he gets in though. I just now have a pessimistic view on everything Miami.

Advertisement
The question is would he be willing to stay at his Junior College for an extra semester and come in the summer if his appeal is denied?

Advertisement
These guys are waiting until the 11th hour to get serious about their school work. This is on them, not UM or Golden.

The rule in question only applies to how long an athlete has attended a given juco. It has nothing to do with grades.

This is an ACC rule, I would have to assume that our coaching staff and recruiting staff should have known about this rule and should have been ready to go with an appeal request. Yet it is they who apparently waited til the 11th hour. So yes, this IS on Golden and staff.

The rule in question only applies to how long an athlete has attended a given juco. It has nothing to do with grades.

This is an ACC rule, I would have to assume that our coaching staff and recruiting staff should have known about this rule and should have been ready to go with an appeal request. Yet it is they who apparently waited til the 11th hour. So yes, this IS on Golden and staff.

How do you know they waited until the 11th hour?

Wouldn't he have to sign first for the school to appeal on his behalf?

I dont but it makes for better message board content to say they did, especially in response to a post about kids waiting til the 11th hour. :)

The kid is supposed to start classes next week and has been committed for a couple months now. Im drawing a conclusion that the staff should have had this dialed in sooner.

I dont but it makes for better message board content to say they did, especially in response to a post about kids waiting til the 11th hour. :)

The kid is supposed to start classes next week and has been committed for a couple months now. Im drawing a conclusion that the staff should have had this dialed in sooner.

Madness!

:fistbump:

Advertisement
Back